How did you guys get over the post-series depression and missing of the characters after finishing Avatar?

How did you guys get over the post-series depression and missing of the characters after finishing Avatar?

Attached: 914eUC4XPML.jpg (1707x2560, 570.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adwni-Jt8qQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Exactly the same
Only missing sokka

I got post-series depression because season 3 was awful

You rewatch it

Attached: pepa.jpg (550x503, 40.48K)

How?

I read a lot of smutty fanfics

Pacing all over the place. Villain had zero development. Zuko's mother cliffhanger. Katara became a mary-sue.

Katara was more or less of a Mary Sue since S1 when in 2 episodes she went from barely being able of moving water to waterbender master tier, the writers clearly forced her onto the plot many times.
That aside, S3 is the weakest season which is why it has only 21 episodes, Katara's level of retardness and plot armor on the final battle was ridiculois, dont really know why she turned up, only way to redeem this is by her tag team raping Azula, that way she ACTUALLY makes herself useful and half of the fandom wants Zuko to make out with the watertribe peasant in front of her breakdown unfertilized sister

Fanart and fanfiction. We can give you some recommendations, if you want.

Attached: 91e.jpg (700x972, 536.87K)

Fanfics or fan-made comics

Attached: 1518374998196.png (1358x977, 982.12K)

By realizing that I was content with the ending when I finishished watching it over a decade ago. Sure I wish that there was a bigger market of narrative driven faux anime series but networks were just a one and done

By being thankful the series ended on a good send-off.

We don't

We watch Korra and get mad about how bad it is.

I remind myself that it is with something's end that something becomes special.
It is death that makes life and so on.
youtube.com/watch?v=adwni-Jt8qQ
We'll take a cup of kindness yet for days of auld lang syne

because i was happy with the ending and i can go back and watch it again any time. it would be way worse if it kept going too long and turned to shit. the entirety of korra is perfect proof that they caught lightning in a bottle and nailed it the first try

no because the series is ass

I think the better question is to ask what kind of psychological problems do you have that make you get depressed when a cartoon fucking ends, you fucking autist.

Thanks Iroh

Source?

He means that the continuations flopped and gets depressed over it which is still kinda autistic tbf.
Tbqh it kinda surprises me how the OG series barely produced any content after that despite being 17 years old sincen it's release: got a series of shitty comics one protagonizing the 'hot female warrior with no personality' whatsoever, referenced on the sequel that shat the bed and "one of those" movies that adapts other media on a shit way, Mortal Kombat Annihilation or Dragon Ball Evolution are a few examples. Oh and also the sequel that shat the bed, could easily not be canon but the 'self-inserting daddy issues' writers insist that Korra is somehow good, I only remember the season with her uncle being so bad, that Nick started uploading the episodes on it's website around Fall 2013