Can someone explain to me why people love this show so much? It was genuinely terrible

can someone explain to me why people love this show so much? It was genuinely terrible.
>looks like shit
>horrible dialogue
>annoying characters
>retarded plot
>bro we're so cool look how dark and violent it is, bet ya didnt expect that from a superhero show!

Attached: invincible.jpg (1024x504, 82.92K)

It's cool, dark and violent.

Osp tackle it pretty well

What uf superman dad was a dick. Also if you were a fan of dbz, I think this show scratched that itch of autistic power levels and people screaming.

People love all the rape this show has(and will have)

Yeah, that show sucks. Bland as fuck too. The animation was shit too.

If you dont like the show your probably not going to like the comics.

>Scratched that itch of autistic power levels and people screaming
This is the perfect answer to why this show is popular. I honestly don't even mind, it's fun.

It helps that it doesn't look like every other modern cal arts style chibi blob body cartoon. It's got actual detailed human body proportion/size.

I think the violence helps the action scenes feel like they have actual stakes and make you empathize more with the main characters seeing them go through actual pain

It looks like every other generic western action show

It falls into the same slot GoT did with normies who think over the top violence & gore used for shock value is "great writing"

Really? What modern generic western show does it look like?

i hate to spoil it for you, but those shows are in the minority now. I can't even think of one currently running on TV other than whatever young justice is called now.

Better than Molly McGee

Exactly. Needs more human looking art style in Western animation.

Attached: Example .jpg (1033x1164, 196.93K)

I don't hate Amber

I just don't want her to be alive anymore

Attached: Amber-Bennet-on-the-phone-1.jpg (1400x700, 68.15K)

Well she gets her ass beat and defenders her abuser later, so if it makes you feel better she's part of the process that helps Mark realize humans are fucking stupid.

Interesting lets see uf they do that, considering adaptations always steer in their own directions.

Next to the endless waves of Girl Power garbage and literal tranny cartoons, Invincible is understandably seen as the second coming of christ, many such cases.

Attached: images (3).jpg (480x484, 23.77K)

Not when it always looks like cheesy slasher movie gore but they expect you to take the drama seriously. Every single one of these modern ''adult'' animated series handle it the exact same way and it's hilarious.

You are this faggot

Attached: 20220708_111720.jpg (792x2658, 1.06M)

Mark getting sick of humans is a big part of his character arc, so I'm sure they will