Honestly?

Honestly?
I think its hitting it's stride. Season 3 just felt more focused, the characters more consistent, the wall got more screentime. Aliens care about the mission a bit more. Not perfect, but I think its starting to show potential.

Attached: solar-opposites-900x506.jpg (900x506, 79.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lMW58MiSLe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah i'm having a lot of fun watching it. Sure beats the heck out of whatever the hell R&M is doing (the fucking sperm episode).

If the whole point of the sperm was to get the egg, it's weird the egg itself didn't have a failsafe. Like a bomb or something.

Attached: Screenshot_20220715-065554~2.png (1844x1076, 1.42M)

Yeah it was the best season so far and I even enjoyed the last ones. Boy I love being a shill. I'll have a lot of fun at Hulu Land.

Speaking of shilling. I wish hulu would not release all the episodes at once and instead do weekly so there'd be actual discussion per episode.

you will never get me to watch this, fuck off

Somebody should make a super cut of only the wall

m-mommy…

Attached: Dr. Weatherstone.png (2055x1012, 1.18M)

>Episode 1
Korvo melting was meh, the weird cruiseship part felt like a totally different episode. I like that they used it to change Korvo's character trajectory though.
>Episode 2
Nice continuity. Train autism episodes get a laugh from me. The wall stuff was ok, lead into better stuff later
>Episode 3
It was okay? The jokes about how standing in line has a culture was funny for a bit but got old.
>Episode 4
I saw the twist coming a mile away but it was still kino. Really enjoyed the joke the solar opposites can't get arrested because they give the government novelty trinket tech like magnets on iphones.
>Episode 5
Was pretty funny. Enjoyed how nobody questioned them taking the adults to CPS at all. Just everyone kinda jiving to the situation in a comedic way.
>Episode 6
I like the anthology, the jokes repeating got old but they kept going to the point of absurdity so I laughed. Set up the new silvercop subplot. I kinda like the implication at the end that they're equivalent to team 1 and will succeed.
>episode 7
Eh 6/10. Nothing much to say
>episode 8
I genuinely didn't see the twist but found it funny. Solid episode
>episode 9
Okay I love the implication the solar opposites being cruel and vindictive is a benefit for society.
>episode 10
Wall episode, solid. Silvercop stuff came back this episode right? That was weird honestly.
>episode 11
probably the weakest of the season

>I genuinely didn't see the twist but found it funny. Solid episode
So, you didn't see Venture Bros? It was blatant plagiarism of the Spinacopa episode with zero originality.

I think it already had potential from day one, which is why I already loved it, but I really feel like they did something extremely right with season 3 in particular. They hit a continuity level for the aliens that feels just perfect, with the characters evolving and conflicts brewing in the background while still keeping the episodes mostly episodic, but I'd seriously argue season 3 is the first where you'd lose a lot from the alien story by watching out of order.
I was the user who made the obscenely long wall of text about Korvo in the last thread by the way. I'm having a lot of fun.

>the brains of the group who's such a stickler and always pissed off
Why do I love him so much more than Rick?

Attached: boogersbug.jpg (1280x1417, 269.08K)

He's more vulnerable and prone to getting shat on than Rick. Rick was ruined by his gay ass god complex and being better than everyone all the time.

>Why do I love him so much more than Rick?
Because he's nothing like Rick, user

If you watch Community you can see a kot of Dan's influence over Rick and Morty. Rick is just a real bitter Jeff winger. The whole smartest man in the universe cranks up his annoyance to another level.

Korvo just another player in the game, especially this season where he took away his need to be the "missions" guy and just enjoy earth stuff.

Attached: 393582368.jpg (2400x1800, 584.44K)

So shit is slowly turning into dirt? Who would have thought.

I think Community made Dan a bitter man, because I've watched the show and you can tell the tone is completely different between the first these seasons and the last two. The first three are way more hopeful, it's just Jeff who's a bit cynical but he gets proven wrong, it's just his insecurities, and Dan self inserted more as Abed if anything. Jeff was likeable unlike Rick, he wasn't all knowing and usually not a dick, just very self absorbed. I'm convinced Dan promised himself he'd never care seriously about what he wrote again after season 4 happened and that's why Rick and Morty sucks so much, because he's still bitter.

Yeah, this skit basically comes off as a suicide note over how the show went wrong

youtu.be/lMW58MiSLe0

I really don't understand why the binge format is so common, both services where this is common seem like they would benefit from keeping a show running over a longer period to get 2-3 months of sub time out of people. Maybe Hulu is different and they see more of their expensive sub to get rid of ads when people binge a show? Personally I wont ever use Hulu and just pirate everything because of their ads, but I still feel like word of mouth about your show over a longer period of time will draw in more people rather than shitting it out like this and only having discussion for a week.

Whoever they got to fo Stallone was spot on.

I would say he was better
I watch the show with some beers and genuinely forgot how some episodes ended and had to go back and watch sober.

He has bits of Rick
In season 2 episode 1, Morty breaks the multiverse and falls into an endless bit, Rick jumps after him, but notices he has one pair of things to take one of them out and decides to give it to Morty and sacrifice himself.

You could swap Morty and Rick for Terry and Corvo for that scene and it would play out exactly the same.

I've not even finished the season, another reason I hate the binge format is I just don't have time to sit down and watch a whole show fast enough to be part of any discussion for it. Only reason Im in this thread is because I don't really care about being spoiled on this show.

This was the hypest shit. How did this character get so horribly derailed?

Attached: Rick's sacrifice.png (1280x720, 201.22K)

I blame season 3, they made him a literal god who can just be shot and will be resurrected in another dimenssion.
It was so bizarre, why would they do that?