Kamalabros

>when we were thinking about the character of Kamala back, back, back in the day in 2012, 2013, when [G.] Willow [Wilson, comic book writer] and myself were ideating, we originally wanted to make her a mutant.

empireonline.com/tv/news/ms-marvel-finale-reveal-sana-amanat-interview-exclusive/

Attached: 1658052713351.jpg (1988x2097, 1.3M)

so, new Kamala book when?

sorry slim but she wants a real man

Attached: cucklops.jpg (1800x2697, 676.33K)

Yeah she wants a symbiote
Not a mutie

Attached: 1654938677170.jpg (5537x3056, 3.3M)

This makes sense, Perlmutter at the time was trying to push inhumans due to FOX
Wonder if they will actually retcon it though

next year

She will become Krakoa's next war captain and wage war on America

they should, but it doesn't matter

it still feels surreal. so many times I was pissing of kamalafags that she'll be a mutie, long before any announcement about her tv show started, and you can even find it in desuarchives. Now my shitposting is canon. The faggots really believed that kamala alone would be untouchable

cont
I would pay a LOT of money to see the faces of people who liked kamala as inhuman when this shit started

With that said, marvel enjoys retconning someone's mutant status into something else, not necessarily making someone a mutant. Mordred being the first example in x-men history of a character being retconned into a mutant, so maybe the tides will change

nah
they retconned Black Knight's daughter to be a mutant before him

it's not a retcon if the character is new and undefined. in other words, you don't know what a retcon is

She wants Eddie Brock?

It's over inhumanbros
We got too cocky

>inhumanbros
they don't exist
>inb4 twitter
they're all larpers

You know it's not even 100% confirm Kamala a mutant in MCU yet.

the usage of the X-Men '97 theme says otherwise

That is a giant pointer, but not actually direct confirmation.
Meaning they want the fans to think this way, but there is not yet a 100% direct confirmation as it's technically the say-so of a teenager plus the whole thing about her family lineage and the bangle means she is at the very least not "only" a Mutant.

So it will be interesting how they are going to square that circle.
Additional stretchy powers? Full transition away from the light crystals? Integration of the X-gene with the dimensional rift thing? The opening of the passage in Karachi actually causing a global activation of X-genes?
And what the hell is the meaning of the bangle switching Kamala and Carol? Is Kamala now thrust into outer space? High up in the air and falling? Carol was going fast at the moment, catapulting her into the closet while Kamala lay on her back.
So they linked, too. But how the hell does this fit together with the Mutants? Is this all the same power source in the end? Did Carol just get a massive blast of that dimension rift energy and was lucky enough to survive? Does that make her a Mutant, too?
What the hell is that bangle, actually?

Bump

I don't know how this is news to everyone when Kamala's first appearance was an unnamed girl in carol's book who was shown to already have powers before the T-bomb went. That being said I doubt Sana actually gave a fuck about how she got her powers especially since she had years to change it. It's literally only coming up now to shut up anyone who might complain about the change. They already had tons of complaints about the power change and all the dumb Djinn shit.

> Willow Wilson, comic book writer

Attached: ww.jpg (1280x720, 68.16K)

why would you spend so much time for a cope?