Here you go sir, your delicious macarons, fresh from the oven!

>here you go sir, your delicious macarons, fresh from the oven!
>That'll be 145,90 € plus tip
Is there a reason why nobody never touches the topic of how fucking rich marinette ought to be, with parents running a city centre bakery?

Attached: og-image.jpg (755x755, 98.97K)

Apparently they are very popular.

I love that thanks to Thomas Astruc's bias towards a relationship he previously had in life, Mr. Dupain-Cheng isn't a Cuck.

I don't care for macarons

I work in a city where there's that patisserie that only seemed to make macaroons and what seems to be expensive large meringue swirls. Seems to do well enough for it to manage to be there for years and survive covid lockdown.

Macaroons are a different think to macarons

Why does he have yellow fever though?

The french will fuck anything

I once paid 1,30 € for one macaron, not in France, Paris though, in Paris one costs like 2,50, if he really is that good add up one more
those are fifteen macarons
those are 'just' 52,50 €

Tom is half italian tho

Parisians are fucking leeches. I wish the Führer leveled that misbegotten town when he had the chance

Yeah and the Italians are renowned for their chastity

>city centre bakery
It's Paris, their rent eats half the profit and the city takes the rest to fund retarded projects

Unless he got a deal with the local caterer to sell tons of them to weddings they're middle/upper middle class

No but they're not debauched sex machines that fuck anything that moves, either. Tho his italian mother is a libertine roadie so maybe he took it from her, since his french father is a grumpy fuck

That's not an excuse pierre, lower your prices or turists will run another bastille on your precious boulangeries

Imagine the mating press

Maybe marinette could've helped preventing those "retarded projects". Where was she when notre dame was set ablaze like a christmas tree? Diddling herself to a gabriel catalog?

It's a miracle that sabine came out alive from that, Tom's hands alone are as big as her torso. Marinette went out of that hole on a fucking sedan

It is for the same reason they keep insisting she is just an average girl. She needs to be relatable despite not actually being relatable.

>Unless he got a deal with the local caterer to sell tons of them to weddings
they regularly do lots of catering as set ups for various plots which allow Marinette to creep on whatever Adrien is doing.

It's CARTOON Paris, not the real smelly place filled with hobos and muslims.