DC rejected my pitch where the Joker slips on a banana peel and dies and the rest of the story is Batman coping with...

DC rejected my pitch where the Joker slips on a banana peel and dies and the rest of the story is Batman coping with being disappointed that’s how their story ends.

Attached: 7495E038-F8B7-44BA-897B-237BE7A9896D.jpg (400x400, 21.63K)

barbecue bacon burger

You shoulda said it was an Elseworld.

>barbecue bacon burger
>>>/reddit/
my god get the fuck out of here you fuckin underage incel chud neckbeard basedboy libtard trans racist coomer weeb pedo white passing wop twitter using gay misoginstic feminist cuck

Jason finds out about it.
There's a short moment if shocje disbelied before he burst into unstoppable laughter.
He laughs so hard he pisses his pants and falls to the floor.
He is both enjoying the irony but also having a nervous breakdown over the unfairness randomness and pointlessness of it all.
He becomes a jokey character Ala creeper and Deadpool.
Even starts wearing joker colors snd banging harley...not banging more like revenge fucking.

Oh yeah? Well Double Bacon Cheeseburger with Sweet and Sour Sauce. I don't know what that means but fuck you.

Attached: Cinema Snob.jpg (1200x675, 66.81K)

Wow, real nice, you really felt the need to thow every single buzzword you could think of.
As if that somehow means you "win" this debate.
Sorry bud but that's not how this works,
those words ain't like spells in one of your little "video games" , im a REAL HUMAN with a FUNCTIONAL BRAIN (unlike you)
Bet you learned your debate skills from jordan peterson.
Pro tip: next time double check to make sure your wordsalad is actually relevant to the conversation
i swear you liberals just ignore the point im trying to make and slip into npc mode.
That might work on twitter
but this is Any Forums
these are the big leagues, kiddo
try harder next time
and stay mad :^)

As it turned out later in life, banana peels and quicksand turned out to be much less troublesome than I thought they might be as a child - but it was worth a shot with DC.

Is this a schizo or a bot?

Sounds funny tbqhwy
You should try to make it a indie comic where the Jester slips on a banana peel and dies and the rest of the story is Vampyre coping with being disappointed that’s how their story ends, I'm sure someone at Image would print it.

what did he mean by this

>tfw Robbie Rotten could have defeated The Joker all this time...

When does the narwhal beacon

Rehehehehehe

that's because they already accepted my pitch of a near identical story.
see you in court, mind-plagiarist

Internet arguments are so funny when you think about it

ninibros...

How did you even get a pitch to DC? They don't take any shit from you unless you're already a super-established comics writer

my ass is bleeding out

I like it.

Is the ending that Batman comes to terms with it because he realizes "Joker would've thought that was funny".

Did we created the AI internet drama talk?

I know how to kill with my fingers