Background characters I drew for a show I'm working on

Background characters I drew for a show I'm working on

How would you rate these?

Attached: BG.png (1648x2320, 254.65K)

They're quite nice! I can't quite put my finger on which ones, but it reminds me of some early 2000s shows. Are you working in web animation or TV?

7/10 but bottom left girl is 10/10

Here's some more

Attached: BG2.png (1648x2320, 211.79K)

Your art style fucking sucks

Working on the web and here's designs for a minor character in the show

Attached: Jaz.png (1500x2000, 200K)

Where and when will the show be released? You can give a rough "when" if hasn't been decided yet.

reminds me of shitty milo murphy's law

They have big early 2000s energy to them. Good designs.

I would say eyes a bit too big

Noted

They're ok. Kinda stiff since they're all leaning to the right, reminds me of 2000s cartoons, eyes are too big, line art is too sharp or too skinny at some points. Keep it up, user.

Looks like Phineas and Ferb

Socials?

Haanimation I think it's ok

Attached: 1655033457672.jpg (155x189, 15.18K)

There's a picture, it's a "same character drawn in the prominent cartoon styles per decade" meme image, and that girl in the top-left is totally that girl.

I can't fucking find it now. But I swear to you, I have seen her before.

Is this for your own show or someone elses?

Body types and face shapes/features feel too samey

MY BRAIN!

Attached: prevailing_cartoon_styles_per_decade_by_thecartoonfanatic_deq0wsq-fullview.jpg (1920x768, 217.05K)

Just repeating what every user on this thread thinks but the 2000s art style is a lot of fun. I hope it's also written like a 2000s show like Weekenders or Recess or literally anything from that era. I want this to look like a Prozac video.

Also, and i say this as someone who likes anime and has had his artstyle influenced by anime, but i REALLY like how there is no anime-influence in the art style lol. I'm kind of sick of Western Artist making psudo-anime art styles and even using Japanese tropes in their writing. Anyway, this is really cool user. I wanna see more

I despise anime, and I agree. At a glance these designs reminded me of Invader Zim style, with almost a touch of Class of 3000. Regardless, keep working on them, they're great!

crossed with pepper anne