In hindsight, was it really that bad?

In hindsight, was it really that bad?

Attached: Spider-Man_2017_Key_Art.jpg (329x479, 53.09K)

That's big mouth tier ugly

Yes.

I remember some people saying that the simpler style would help the animation, but it looked worse than most superhero cartoons.

Yes. It’s the worst execution of the Goblin story I’ve ever seen. So Harry is Hobgoblin first, because 90s ASM references are in now, then Norman fakes his death, becomes Hobgoblin, then a green goblin venom hybrid? The fuck?

Not really, but still need to work with all this writing. And the designs, but it's a matter of taste.

Attached: Ice Cream machine in AIM.jpg (1280x720, 60.06K)

It managed to improve Knull, so there’s that

Okay, this is all sad, so what you like or think 'it was not so bad' of idea?
I like episodes with Lady Ock and Hippo and Pandamania, they're were fun.
I like most of VAs.

Attached: ladyock.jpg (1280x720, 94.88K)

Yeah this show was dogshit. Even more soulless than ultimate Spider-Man and I didn’t think that could be possible.

I just can't get over the animation

Spectacular was the one that did that.
this one was just trash

Spectacular was shit.

Yes. It made Ultimate Spider-Man good by comparison.
She is cute, though and I like her design.

Why didn’t any of you fucks tell me that Spectacular is n Netflix?

Not really. I actually enjoyed it. If you move past the animation issues, & certain ideas, but overall its actually pretty

>It made Ultimate Spider-Man good by comparison
Wrong. It doesn't. That version is awful. This atheist made some improvements

I don't know why you think this cartoon made Ultimate Spider-Man better? It's actually a slight improvement & not overall annoying. Ultimate Spider-Man was the inferior version compared to this

Designs and animation are the worst Spider-Man ever was, no competition. All clips I've seen look exactly like USM just with zero budget.

Seasons 1 and 2 were horrid.
I'm glad the F4 weren't dragged into this shit.

This show avoided the cringy sketch comedy that infected all of USM. It’s an improvement on that alone.

how did the show improve it?

They're both equally shit and deserve to be erased from history.

Had decent one offs but every single multi-episode arc fell flat. Worst thing they did was redeem Ock into Pete's tech support then when he got killed off bring in some other random fat dweeb to take over the role despite Pete only taking Ock up on the offer because he knew the secret and was the better engineer.

Marvel wants to have there cake and eat it too with Peter being a rookie superhero while all the legacy characters are around as well