GODs' School : The Olympian gods

What do you think about this?

Attached: FXE6s3pWYAAdlNP.jpg (2048x1152, 183.26K)

I feel it lacking something, not sure what exactly.
Sphinx is hot though

Shouldn't Hepaesthus be deformed and ugly?

Well he is limp and dont have model haircut, thats basically same.

Making Eris an MC is an interesting perspective.

>Paris of Troy is there

Yeah that's what kills me, least favorite guy from the Illiad But it'll be kinda based if he was given the chance to choose who's the most beautiful among Hera, Athena, or Aphrodite, Paris instead choose Eris.

Thats right Haephaetus fuck your aunt.

Not the weirdest incestual relationship in the pantheon.

which one will be the weirdest?

I've never heard of it, but I give them points for not going the route most people seem to pick and making Hephastus basically a LotR dwarf.

Are they going to get canon with the lore or are they going to Disney-fy it where Aphrodite regrets fucking Ares and Hephaestus forgives her or something?

Attached: Athena.jpg (1920x1080, 906.6K)

>canon

Attached: 1452953226519.jpg (258x268, 25.22K)

If there ain't one incest joke this show is DOA.

Presenting to everyone, the two people who started the Trojan War.

Attached: Eris_and_Paris.png (1064x958, 565.46K)

So there's this guy, Cinyras, who has a daughter and like any good dad he thinks his daughter is the most precious and wonderful thing in the world. Unfortunately he fucks up and says "my daughter Myrrha is the most wonderful most beautiful girl in the world" and Aphrodite overhears this and gets super pissed off. So she curses Myrrha to have an overwhelmingly powerful lust for her own father.
Myrrha decides to seduce her dad one day when her mom is out of town and naturally starts fucking him, as one would. Cinyras isn't down the whole having plowed his own kid thing, so he grabs a sword and chases her out of the house.
After nine months on the run, Myrrha prays to the gods for help, so the gods turn her into a tree. And then, as a tree she gives birth to a son.
You may have heard of him. His name is Adonis.

Second hottest animated Eris.
Paris looks like a wonky Kuzco.

Hate it right down to maintaining the It's Totally NOT Disney style of bastardizing famous stories. Aphrodite hated Hephaestus for being ugly and cheated on him because she hated being forced to marry him.

Persephone is the daughter of Zeus and Demeter. Zeus and Demeter are brother and sister. Persephone then gets with Hades, Zeus brother. Persephone and Hades have a daughter, named Melinoƫ.
Try drawing that family tree out.

Him being ugly as fuck is literally the reason for a lot of what happens to him and all that stuff, but I also appreciate the attempt at doing it differently. That said, only pre-teens and retards could care about a school series starring greek gods, what a boring concept, and those designs promise you safe, dull stories.

Oh sure, I don't like the design in general and I don't think it's a good match for the character, I'm just tired of blacksmith=dwarf designs.

Reminder that the God of War and Love got BTFO'd by the chad human mortal Diomedes (Yeah he got help by Athena, but still a chad).

Attached: Ares and Aprodhite.jpg (1080x1080, 86.07K)

Is Athena the OG mommy dommy gf fantasy?

Also depending on which take on the myth you go with, Melinoƫ was actually fathered by Zeus disguised as Hades.
I love that Eris.

Attached: ES ZAY OUS.png (1232x1342, 921.89K)