BCB - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Mike has a call Edition

Attached: 1.png (800x1075, 429.08K)

The phonecall is coming from INSIDE HIS ASS!!!!!!!

Also shitty napkin chapter.

It's a pretty bad sign for your relationship when you dread getting a call from your girlfriend.

The chapter comment

Attached: bandicam 4849.jpg (680x666, 290.13K)

do not read this comic

mike prep the bull

This is the call Mike got at the end of Eternal Flame

Should've ignored her and fucked Lucy instead

>blah blah blah i'm a shitty writer blah blah blah
ok

These unnecessarily long, rambling explanations from her always come across as pure cope. I'm not sure whether she's trying to fool her readers or herself.

Last chapter made it clear that Mike, cuck though he may be, still dodged a bullet by not taking the Lucy route.

Wait so...Is this "chapter" just going to be a black and white version of a phone call we read over a year ago?

Can we just move on....? Please...?

He really dodged a bullet by staying a cucked virgin instead of dating the loyal big tittied girl he actually shares interests with
>Mikefags

Technically, this is an improvement because Taeshi is addressing an issue she'd rather pretend does not exist. At least she's trying to damage control period.

You mean the crazy turbo bitch who inflicts her moodswings on anyone within blast radius the moment they don't do exactly what she wants? Lucy could have perky breasts the size of watermelons and she'd still be more toxic than ground zero at Chernobyl

how is the screen not broken?

Attached: Eternal Flame page 32.png (311x374, 142.47K)

>patreon preview comment on Wednesday
>whoops no comments on today's page
It was a bunch of anti-Mike spergery again, wasn't it?

Canonically the only reason Lucy's even pissed off all the time is mike won't fuck her lmao

All of Mike's strength, such as it is, resides in his legs. Or he's weakest when obsessing over Sandy. Only when focused on Worst Cat is Mike allowed to access his repertoire of anime protagonist abilities.

So actually... they do listen to us.

Attached: 1654627781567.jpg (1280x720, 91.35K)

Most likely

Early iPhones were plastic crap, took some effort to break them. Later models went all glass, but you won't see iCucks admit that they constantly shattered for no reason.

You'd think her family would get more annoyed at how much she flips out over their very basic concerns, especially after finding out it's all because of her twink thirst

He had an Otterbox case and screen protector.

More likely, even the discord cult couldn't ignore how bone-headed the move was, kept asking why Mike got back together with Sandy despite his monogamy complex, etc. Eventually Taeshi seethed hard enough to cave.

Translation:
>I painted myself into a corner with Eternal Flame and am still not sure how the gay track team will help me escape it, until I figure it out have some filler

I would have so much more respect for Taeshi if she womanned up and admitted she's not good at storytelling, but wants to try to do better. That includes attempts to fill plot holes.

The next chapter is Augustus and the other seniors for sure.

Nah Lucy is still a fucking mess. She also would have gotten Mike for free after all the petty shit she did to him since coming back and not actually being sorry for it and trying to be a better person. Mike kissing her was dumb but him and Lucy getting together would have been worse.

Doubt it was these threads. Probably some people on the discord and even she couldn't keep ignoring why Mike got back with Sandy herself.

Now, this could be an easy slam dunk if Taeshi makes it where Sandy implies she might seriously hurt herself or flat out attempt suicide if Mike doesn't get back with her.

It's super bitchy of Sandy to do but she's already cheated on Mike. Not to mention it would make him dating her still make that much more sense. After Lucy's attempt he wouldn't dare take the chance of it happening again.

Mike sucks

Attached: 15575 - Daisy Hair Mike Mike's_mother PaddleBoat_(Artist) Paulo transgender~2.png (2147x739, 302.79K)

I seriously hate these arduous walls of text she makes. It's obvious she is tapped dry for ideas and is doing backflips to explain it.

Also sketch filler chapters are the worst.

It seems more like cut content she never got around to inking and coloring then an impromptu comic she made to "fill in the gaps" .
It's more like a lazy "Ah yes, have our scrapped work, you complained enough!"

Still doesn't fix any of her shitty writing.