"If God is real, why would he make you ugly and give you a fat ass...

>"If God is real, why would he make you ugly and give you a fat ass? What kind of God would give you a smoking hot mom like Lois but have you grow up looking like Peter?"

Attached: B45AFF60-921E-4226-89FC-70B1E6CF1F0E.png (1136x640, 457.04K)

Epitome of beanmouth show.

she is just gonna fuck dogs and black men anyway so what does it matter

Family Guy does this a lot where a really easy argument that would be one of the first things anybody would say IRL is the astounding speech that solves the conflict. it's so cringe. They did the same thing in the Christine science episode.

I wish Brian had died for real on that show

Emperor of Man would have said something along the lines of "all of humanity is beautiful, even if you don't personally see it"

>"If God is real, why would he make OP ugly and give them a smelly ass? What kind of God would allow OP to make threads that are nothing but horrible shit posts that should be automatically deleted?
Asking the important questions here.

>What kind of God would give you a smoking hot mom like Lois but have you grow up looking like Peter?"
Was that supposed to make her feel better?

>God isn't real, you look disgusting and your life is fucking awful
>Wow thanks Brian...now I don't need religion anymore
This episode always felt like it was written by an atheist high schooler, shit's embarrassing whether you're a christfag or not

>Was that supposed to make her feel better?
It's suppose to make Brian feel better by making him think he's helping her some how. We saw in "Don't Make Me Over" that if she put more effort into her looks and had more confidence, she could outdo her mom in terms of looks. Brian's speech is just more of that negativity that's holding her back. Also, for some reason we're suppose to feel bad if this piece of shit decides to kill himself.

>"God gives his greatest followers the greatest challenges to test and strengthen their faith. I am made in God's image and His love is what matters most in life. My faith in Christ and The Father will grant me the strength to persevere despite the persecution I am faced with by people who would condemn me for my appearance like you, Brian and it will grant me entrance into The Kingdom of Heaven. May you see the light one day as I believe you need faith to overcome your shortcomings more than anyone in our family, Brian. God bless."

Attached: sophia (1).jpg (736x411, 86.35K)

Thats what bothers me as well, its not a larger than life speech, its a fucking mundane, obvious first thing someone would say and its given such importance

Meg you bitch almost every time we have to go to church, you're not a great follower of God at all.

Both her parents look ugly, and Meg looks more like Lois anyways.

Stop making threads about this stupid episode using first-grade sophistry.

Meg looks exactly like Lois except shorter (which is because she's suppose to be younger)

Family Guy had SOME soul before it went all digital.

This. She has Lois' nose & head shape. Also, how is Lois hot? This is just like with Marge Simpson, her body is okay, but her hair & voice are atrocious.

She was hot

Attached: d8n5awr-cec825c7-e2cd-4d5a-bc22-009151a4a069.png (975x2039, 331.52K)

>family guy
>beanmouth
retard moment

That's the best justification he had???
Fucking user.

It still kinda bugs me nobody ever mentions the fact that Meg made Brian the town pariah in this episode, specifically to break him to make him convert to Christianity. Not saying Brian was right or made a good argument (it wasn’t) but she also got the whole town to treat him like shit.

>why doesn't someone solve the problems inflicted by my own free will
No wonder communism is atheist, both are equally spoiled