Ms. Marvel Co-creator Says Character Was Originally Planned as Mutant

>“Here's a really important thing that people do not know – when we were thinking about the character of Kamala back, back, back in the day in 2012, 2013, when [G.] Willow [Wilson, comic book writer] and myself were ideating, we originally wanted to make her a mutant. That was the whole intention, to be able to do that.”

empireonline.com/tv/news/ms-marvel-finale-reveal-sana-amanat-interview-exclusive/

Attached: 1657864278976.jpg (900x1368, 253.33K)

Suuure gotta line up a those ducks now.

SYNERGY RETCON NOW

She’s obviously lying

Kamala would've gotten cancelled after the first arc and shoved into the background of an X Men book if she were originally supposed to be a mutant

Sana Amanat wasn't even an X-Men editor lmao

I mean she was part of the nuhumans wave when xmen were being relegated to nowhereland thanks to no movie potential. She was probably pitched as a mutant at some point and then told to do an inhuman and after Wilson asked what inhumans were she said whatever and swapped.

Suuuuuuure

That doesn't mean anything.

You can still create mutant characters even if you're not working on an X-Book you know

It means there's no way she would pitch her as a mutant, doing so will only give her less control of the character. FF has to retcon Franklin to not being a mutant to get rid of x-office's control

This week keeps on giving, and there is still friday, saturday and sunday. Do I dare to live long enough to see what more happens? Continued in next issue!

I feel like it's bullshit. Unless they have some sort of proof. Sure, there was an inhumans push to make everything inhuman, but if not for the push, I guess that Kamala would had been some kree-hybrid, or something similar. I doubt she was created as a mutie

Bruh you don't actually think she was successful just because she was an inhuman right

That's a bullshit reasoning that was proven wrong again and again. But please, go on and tell me how x-office controlled franklin over the last 50 years

>It means there's no way she would pitch her as a mutant
That's funny because I can't think of an easier way to pitch a new Marvel character.

Anyway, it seems like retconning kamala is more or less confirmed. Kinda funny how I joked years ago that pic rel would happen, and the amount of seethe from kamalafags was unbelievable. They were so sure, that it would never ever happen not in million years. As a matter of fact, I will check the archives to find some of the reactions back then

Attached: death of inhumans.jpg (487x750, 75.01K)

The FF writer literally said so, checkmate

Attached: 521D51BA-01A6-456A-811E-DE08F7C30B82.jpg (1170x621, 178.1K)

They pushed her then and even now because she was an inhuman. Otherwise she’d easily just get overshadowed and thrown into the back seat with the rest. Hell it happened even with the push.

This page reads a bit different now

Attached: 1657865866895.jpg (1041x1600, 595.31K)

dan slott is not an FF writer, and his opinions are irrelevant

>Dan Slott
>source
nigga, you need some better sauce

>doing so will only give her less control of the character.

Oh my God you're an idiot.

And your opinions are more relevant because...

he quotes dan slott, that goes without saying

Slott fucking destroyed Franklin ever since that retcon

Franklin is too OP, he needs to be nerfed. And sharing a character with two different franchises is a bad idea. Look at Wanda and Quicksilver.

because I am not dan slott and I keep my deadlines without help

>xfags seething over Slott again
You know no matter how you hate one writer, he's still the writer, have more authority than whoever you are

No, he doesn't. He needs to hookup with rachel for some /ss/ and make hyperstorm happen

>not hating slott
that puts you lower in the foodchain than a pedophile

He was already fucking nerfed

>thinking people only hate Slott because of Franklin
LMAOOOO

I hate him for his later years of ASM, doesn't change the fact he's still the writer of FF