7 hour video

>7 hour video
>1 million views in 4 days

The hell

Attached: IMG_20220715_073852.jpg (971x318, 128.49K)

You have to admit that it's an interesting idea.

He's going to make SOOO much dough from ads

People love this type of shit. You would be surprised. Having a video ranking or discussing every episode from a series is guaranteed money. Only bad thing is the editing, script writing, and everything else needed for it to work.

Spoilers. He ranks Band Geeks as the best episode and Squid Baby as the worst.

has this little faggot released his cartoon yet?

People don't watch it all in one go, but come back to it a couple of times, meaning the view count gets inflated
I wonder what it would be like and what kind of showrunner he would be. Someone like Mr Enter couldn't get it together, but how would Mark do, considering he's less pissy-angry and more just agitated

I found it extremely fucking annoying when he would slightly stumble and repeat the sentence from the start, it isn't that bothersome a few times but it happens so frequently it's fucking grating, theres one part where I swear he does it like 10 times in a row.

Attached: 1531523340941.jpg (405x720, 46.74K)

I hate ranking videos where they randomly let their friends do some episodes. What's the fucking point of doing over 500 episodes in a 7 hour long video if some of them aren't going to be your ranking? Not to mention how hard it is to find an e celeb I actually can tolerate hearing and then suddenly I have to skip past random episodes because the kind of people I avoid randomly shows up.

Spongebob voice acting is annoying, I can't go back and watch any of the episodes because of it

Ink Lemonade is kino and seasons 10-12 are the best seasons im just gonna say it

I hate self-inserting editors in Youtube videos so fucking much. Why does every Youtube reviewer or "video essayist" exclusively hire attention whores? And why are they all trannies 75% of the time?

what the fuck? really?

Why is it that I keep watching YouTubers like LS Mark and Dream while they have 5 digit subscribers but then I notice a dip in quality, stop watching them, and then weeks later they blow up while their video quality and personality gets worse and worse?

I know the part you mean, his editor popped up a haha funny text saying he included them because he thought it was comedy gold.

Hour long videos are great background noise since you don’t have to constantly switch tabs. That said, ranking videos are the bottom of the barrel of this format.

i wanna fuck LS mark as a kid and then tell him that brian is going to die while shitting on the floor screaming at the top of my lungs THUNDER BUDDIES

>sponge I don't want to alarm you but fans and watchers of this video may be in this thread
>People don't watch it all in one go, but
Unless YouTube requires you to get past a certain point, a lot of viewers will be from people clicking on it for five seconds and then moving on to the next thing in their recommended list when they get bored.

Attached: afraid sponge.gif (483x325, 479.02K)

VERONICAS FLAP JACK TITS

This dude be like "I hate everything"

Attached: 1649038201250.jpg (720x524, 192.03K)

Not surprising, there's tons of long videos like this on YouTube and people usually put them on in the background while they're doing other things.

Thanks, saved me 7 hours of my empty life.