Nigger, spic, wop, slope, faggot

>Nigger, spic, wop, slope, faggot...
-Kitty Pryde

Attached: kitty_slurs3.jpg (716x252, 49.71K)

I can't find the issue where she got her n-word pass.

Attached: kitty_slurs2.jpg (615x900, 227.92K)

Attached: kitty_slurs.jpg (879x861, 396.8K)

>we have gone so far into tolerant-land that now the best way to be tolerant is by self-censorship and racial division

Attached: Pain.png (512x512, 408.06K)

sex with kitty pryde

>slope
What, the thing you go down while skiing? That's a slur now, too?

>hebe
noice

Nah, it's the same thing as 'slant.' Referring to the eyes of Chinks, Gooks, and Nips.

She means Hebrew, dumbass. A fuckin' Yid.

Could mean both things

Given that, during the time, Kitty Pryde's Jewishness was front and center of her character, I don't think it does.

Based Kitty only fucked white men ever

Is it only Kitty specifically who keeps saying slurs or is there an old page somewhere with Magneto calling people niggers

Imagine X-Men Evolution Kitty saying all that

Attached: Kitty Pryde.jpg (1600x1200, 140.37K)

She also said hebe, calling herself a slur for Jewish people

You know, people got upset at this comic page, but I happen to think her point is more powerful with the usage of slurs. At least, she's different than all the "progressives" who singled Clarence Thomas out and specifically said "YOU NIGGER!" when the supreme court did their thing.

It rings hollow since she's constantly said that Mutants are homo superior and will replace humanity in front of the united nations and still calls humans flatscans on Krakoa unironically. I know she's doing it for pity points, but Kitty like Mags has been doubling down on the worst stereotypes of their Judaism lately.

How is that bottom left panel not a meme?

It is? I saved this back in 2007, you're just a newfag.

Attached: 1195083356397.jpg (292x282, 36.75K)

Making words taboo gives them more power. You want to take the sting out of a word you dilute it to the point where it applies to everyone.

I don't care about that. i just want to call them niggers. I'm not going to rationalize it.

>muh dick
-Anonymous

stealth Any Forums thread please dont reply

The perfect jewish woman.

To be fair I wouldn't be surprised to see Magneto saying "nigger" unironically or whatever the fuck the German or Yiddish version is, dude IS a racist from the 30's