Here's your simpsons showrunner bro

>here's your simpsons showrunner bro

Attached: 1574963072753.png (592x922, 346.28K)

They give emmys to shows with paint drying in front of corpses now?!

got em

>World longest running animation.

Attached: ok.png (970x75, 7.46K)

Why is Al Jean still there? He has to have enough money by now to fuck off from it

What the FUCK. So it can't even zombie mode sheerly for the Guinness records acclaim. Shut it down, and fuck Germany.

Based krauts.

If Al Jean has the time and energy for epic Twitter comebacks he has the time and energy to make his show less shit.

I know the perfect way to end the show
Have the prophet Mohammed depicted visually and uncensored

staff doesn't even like Al. Matt Selman runs the show now.

>look into what sandmannchen is
>basically the equivalent of just counting every "episode" and short ever made and owned by Hannah Barbera/Cartoon Network as one series right down to the cursed live action shit

What's the reasoning behind that rule, anyway?

I know it's probably because he didn't like people making fun of him but what's the """real""" reason?

>Show ran longer than the country that made it did

Exodus 20:4

so Islamist will throw a fit and send death threats to the staff, probably bombing 20th Century Studios too, thus the staff will be too scared to continue

No, I mean why specifically depicting Mohammad in any way inspiring such homicidal rage

Why would anyone like him? The Al that existed in 1991 is no more. He's become the Portrait of Dorian Grey.

>I know it's probably because he didn't like people making fun of him but what's the """real""" reason?
No, that's literally the reason. Depicting Muhammad = mockery = """persecution""" = it's obligatory to kill them in """self-defense""" because in Islam, """persecution""" is literally worse than murder. When he was still a nobody Muhammad was getting absolutely dunked on by local artists, poets and musicians for being the shitheel he was and got so assblasted that allah """revealed""" to him the above. Among the recorded critics he had murdered was a pregnant poet who was stabbed to death in her bed, a 100 year-old blind man and a number of people who were simply cut down in the streets, including one whom was lured out under false pretenses by a follower with the full knowledge and direct approval of Muhammad himself.

He ain't gonna give it up. The guy has never been successful in TV outside the Simpsons and he's in a very competitive business with little job security. Most shows don't last too long and there's an endless stream of eager young TV writers who would want his job and will work for pocket lint.

And here I thought he might have had enough sense to obfuscate it a bit.

Nevermind. Guess that'll learn me

>"Fuck old white men! Their time is up!"
>"WOW Look at all these Emmys we have! XD Thaaaaaanks"

If we assume that God is all-powerful and omnipotent, i.e. greater than a human on every level, why should we assume humans are capable of depicting him? Isn't it an act of hubris by itself to draw holy figures, claiming you somehow have the capacity to know what they look like?

The worst thing about Al Jean is his horrible Lisa waifu crush. Goddamn does he love Lisa.

I mean, what do you want him to say? Of course he's deflecting in a polite and civil manner and appealing to authority.