How did it felt to seen this episode on release?

How did it felt to seen this episode on release?

Attached: 34343.png (1296x972, 2.21M)

video games already existed retard

This was before Toy Story little zoomer.

Toy Story invented video games

scared me as a kid thinking about how homer was never gona see his family again

video games I played on my Playstation one you fucking zoomer faggot

No, I invented video games.

Toy Story invented video games played on Playstation one

I remembered fhe episose a little differently as a young kid. I thkught Homer was heading into the Myst building where hopefully he’d find his way out, or discover some secret truth about the universe, only for the black hole to prevent this. Young me felt deprived of seeing something awesome inside.

When I rewatched many years later was kinda surprised that it was never the case and he was just wondering. Also that the black hole sequence wasn’t as intense (I remembered having a vortex and shit flying around).

Hmm-mm, it was like... did anyone see the movie Tron?

Was it still vibrant on the yaefh feshe man telodwww es eryh bot with a newer base at the bottom?

It was a pretty big deal to show Homer in 3D and be part of an episode. And then the ending with Homer running through the real world was the cheer on top. A massive shift in style for a segment wasn't common at the time and people really loved it, incentivizing other shows to do it as well.

is this welsh?

same studio later responsible for Antz and Shrek

Me and my brothers were in awe.

It felt like that movie TRON. Did anyone see TRON?

how did Homer get back to his world?

It was a huge deal, hard to really quantify that now, but it was hyped up for weeks. Watched it over a friend's house, as a sort of event. It felt...weird. Like a new epoch, but also uncomfortable as I was worried about Homer lost in our world. Also a little curt and confusing as the erotic cake gag wasn't well understood as a child.

He didn't.

bless Pacific Data Images. They made one of the best Treehouse of Horror shorts and one of the best 90s non Disney animated films (Antz)

The fact that Homer enters the cake shop and you hear a bell ring but there's no visible door ruined the experience.

I'm kidding, it was a really cool episode and I loved it. It's still good even after realizing it's based off a Twilight Zone episode

The ending with Homer in the real world made me feel melancholic

Fuck off. Nobody here likes you.

Attached: medic.png (400x400, 237.56K)

>Nobody had ever seen CGI before Toy Story
I hate zoomers so fucking much.

Yes, yes it was.