Nintendo Pictures is here

what animated content should they make first?

Attached: Web capture_14-7-2022_114153_www.eurogamer.net.jpg (1170x1029, 119.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegamer.com/metroid-dread-sales-records-japan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A anthology series retelling the Zelda games with each section having wildly different tones (like the games) would be pretty neat.

Metroid OVA.

Attached: 1348296650009.jpg (1524x1835, 209.43K)

You know they're just going to make shorts for yoshi or some shit.

You mean Pikmin.

>More Pikmin shorts
>Paper cut out, stop motion Paper Mario show
>Mario cartoon that switches the focus to a different character of the extended Mario cast each episode.

Ideally they make more comic, family friendly shows for characters like Kirdy and Mario, and darker, teen-to-older sruff for Metroid and Zelda.

I'd like a comfy one off about Bowser trying to be a good dad for Jr. Like maybe he tries to buy Jr the least [Soon to be released video game here] and ends up encountering wacky situations or whatever

For me a new F-Zero series would be cool. And knowing a share holder actually went and asked Nintendo for more F-Zero content means it's at least a possibility. But if they were to make a first series to test the waters it could probably be Luigi's Mansion.

Genndy Tartakovsky style Zelda cartoon featuring a silent Link and minimal dialogue

I've been saying for years that a Metroid cartoon should be Samurai Jack in space. Samus can talk, but keep it brief and too the point or have her speak in an alien language like in Dread. Have an episode from the Space Pirate's perspective where they trade stories about the Hunter as she takes them out one by one on a derelict ship from the shadows like a monster from a horror movie.

Not Any Forums. Dynamo Pictures is Japanese. Illumination is a Western studio, so we can talk about the Mario movie.

They already did both of these.

>what animated content should they make first?
More promotional stuff for Nintendo, which is what they've done until now.

It was probably just cheaper long term for Nintendo to buy them, doubt there are any plans of making movies or shows.

So, is this Nintendo's Plan B if things with Illumination go wrong?

Is he actually into vidya? If so Nintendo should be throwing all their money at him instead of the fucking minions studio.

>Genndy Tartakovsky style Zelda cartoon
Please no. He's a fucking overrated hack

Dynablade Pictures? this fucker started its own studio somehow?

Attached: C1BFBBC8-B1B3-4996-AF82-F7A468FEC87A.png (720x628, 418.35K)

Throw him into Smash as the one who has to save The World of Light with Kirby.

Attached: MV5BMTI4ODA1NTM5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzEyMjE0MQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1377, 89.34K)

Metroid is only popular in the west

thegamer.com/metroid-dread-sales-records-japan/

Pokégirl Bikini Island, the adventures of all your favorite Pokégirls living life on a tropical island in their bikinis (and sometimes less ;) ). Include a bland self insert harem protagonist who thought he was starting a Pokémon journey in a new region but is going on sexy bikini island adventures instead.

Mario 2

Go back to > dipshit!

Video game shows, movies and non-game animation should never have been a thing and they should stop doing it. Simple as.

That's great. Save it for the janitor application.

Great! I'll grab my stuff!

I know this was made by McCracken but it's the closest thing we have now

Attached: ElmDE8EWMAIS4pE.jpg (697x1024, 75.75K)

Cool! lets see what the studio has done in the past maybe they did something...ahhhhh!

Attached: MV5BOWRkNjZiZTktNzEwNS00ZGMzLThhZTMtNDMwNzhhOTZjMmE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMTI1Mjk3._V1_[1].jpg (1500x2121, 672.52K)

Ilya Kuvshinov looking ass

>contextless news
they bought it because they want an in-house CG developer
counterpoint

Attached: Tropical-Rouge%21.Precure%3A.Yuki.no.Princess.to.Kiseki.no.Yubiwa%21.full.3389166.jpg (1920x1226, 1.16M)

Kirby preschool show.

Not Comics and Cartoons. MODS! delete this shitty thread.

Attached: 1501709618362.png (371x127, 17.4K)

Oh. I don't want to make a fun wild speculation anymore. They can stick to commercials.

Attached: 1657478865453.gif (960x720, 251.61K)

The OP already is out of topic.

Fuck off.