Bowie & Fascist Marching Music

>Bowie & Fascist Marching Music
Based Chad Taste Doom.

Attached: 1657730358038.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

cringe OP, cringe x-fags

Fpbp

Refreshingly I can't find one single line not cringe as fuck in this year's gala

>hates Bowie
cringe first post worst post

>Everyone who is good and virtuous is [INSERT MINORITY HERE] you fucking white male
The worst part of this sort of thing isn't how intellectually bankrupt the writers are, or the nepotism they engage in to be able to write this dross and be paid for it, it isn't even the preaching about fire, brimstone and diversity from their own personal pulpit.
It's the fact that not once, ever, in a single case, have they ever gotten the other side of the discussion nailed down.
There are Klansmen out there who comprehend that someone can be black and still a good person, or produce worthy pieces of media, your average bigot will, if pressed, admit that Chuck Berry and Freddie Mercury were both pretty damned good.
But these people have such a low-res view of the world that they can't even acknowledge the idea that someone could exist that says 'Yes Jim Croche was a good artist, I wouldn't want him dating my daughter though'.

You don't need to be a mugga to harness the Goblin Force, I think.

calm down autismo
Spidey is obviously joking and Doom has believed in things that we know isn't fucking true, it wasn't two years ago he thought Santa Claus was a Sorcerer Supreme

has it been already a year since the last gala? feels like this is too fast

>subhuman harasses sapiens chad, is cowed into pissing off with just two words.
Miles can't get lynched soon enough.

>c-calm down, chud! i-it's just a joke! No need to carve my head in!

That's Peter, you stupid speedreader.

They couldn't even change his pupil position to hide the reused panels? Jesus Christ, why are new artists so fucking lazy.

>Doom has never done silly things

Attached: E8VENgeVoAIFiqo.jpg (1034x3136, 1.31M)

when is Doom going to unleash his sentinels on Krakoa and end this degenerate island?

Bitches and whores man.

He is VAIN.

Attached: conan insults his host.jpg (1988x3056, 1.55M)

>David Bowie turned marketing into the essence of his art. All great phenomena of popular music, from Elvis Presley to the Beatles, had been, first and foremost, marketing phenomena (just like Coca Cola and Barbie before them); however, Bowie turned that into an art of its own. With Bowie the science of marketing becomes art; art and marketing become one. There were intellectuals who had proclaimed this theory in rebellious terms. Bowie was, in many ways, the heir, no matter how perverted, of Andy Warhol's pop art and of the underground culture of the 1960s. He adopted some of the most blaspheme issues and turned them upside down to make them precisely what they had been designed to fight: a commodity.

Attached: Piero.jpg (209x204, 7.38K)

>friendship with Namor ended, now... uh... I guess Loki (?) is Doom's Best Friend!

Attached: tumblr_ol6darj2e01uxgz02o1_r1_500.jpg (500x569, 80.31K)

Namor is so great, I dread how the MCU will ruin him

They're royalty, trying to kill each other every other week comes with the territory. Wouldn't respect each other any other way.

>It's j-j-just a joke
It's just a 'joke' that's been going on for 50 straight years since you cocksuckers managed to convince yourselves that you're the plucky punk rock underdogs back in the 70s and it's the only joke you have.

Guess what faggot, if I'm a clown and my only trick is standing there for 2 straight hours in deafening silence pouring custard down my pants while maintaining strict eye contact with the front row? I'm a shit clown, I've got no variety.
If I then go on to say that clearly the audience is stupid and just 'doesn't get it' then I'm not just a shit clown, I'm a shit-head as well.

>Doom then proceeds to remove his mask and eat with Conan
Honestly? A really good humanizing moment.

what the hell does this have to do with Spider-Man joking that Jimi Hendrix could have been a mutant