Why didn't it mention 9/11?

Why didn't it mention 9/11?

Attached: scale[1].jpg (1200x675, 110.11K)

All jokes aside Mr Enter was absolutely right about the film's time period being completely arbitrary, being anachronistic, and serving absolutely nothing to the story.

Anyone else find it weird how Americans obsess over things that happened to their pocket of the world as though everyone should always acknowledge it? You see people today still go on about shit like Pearl Harbor when they probably weren't even alive to care, or know anyone alive in their family that did. You hardly see this in any other people. It all feels very fake and NPC like.

Isn't it weird how Americans pretend to be non-Americans while outing themselves as Americans by thinking that everyone else isn't as obsessed with America as we are?

>Naw, dude, I mean it's just 9-11. Us other country-ians barely even knew it happened.

OP you're like three months too late. Many such cases.

Because it's canadian

No one bases their life around 911 attacks you tard

MING MING TURN ON THE TV

THERE'S RUSSIAN PARATROOPERS AT HOSTOMEL! THEY'RE AT FUCKING HOSTOMEL!

Attached: THEY'RE AT FUCKING HOSTOMEL.jpg (1920x1080, 412.79K)

People only give a shit about Pearl Harbor today when they want to bash Japan or indirectly discuss 9/11.

t. American

Attached: Pearl Harbor USS Nevada.jpg (1920x1440, 528.71K)

>9/11 didn't impact Canada at all lmao

Attached: Canadian_soldiers_afghanistan.jpg (500x328, 69.1K)

Honestly this entire controversy could have been avoided by simply omitting the year the film takes place in and have it set in a generic alt-2000s like how Monsters vs. Aliens is set in an alt-1950s/1960s allowing the producers to simply side-step needing to reference of the turmoil that occurred during that period (Vietnam War, Civil Rights, Manson family killings, JFK getting brained, etc.)

She was Canadian. Why should she care?
Hell, I'm from New Jersey and I don't care.

>Hell, I'm from New Jersey and I don't care.

Maybe it's because you're an underage fag who

A. Was born after the attacks, and thus it would not carry the kind of emotional weight as someone who was old enough to remember them anyway

B. Shouldn't be using this site.

>My panda my choice!
This is the most aged movie in decades.

>movie was obviously tryhard "edgy" so it would rake in audiences via controversy, parental outrage, and the obligatory attempts to have it banned in theaters, etc.
>Russia launches a full-scale invasion of Ukraine a week before its release, sucking literally all of the air out of attention that would have otherwise been paid to the film to the point where Mr. Enter somehow managed to become the film's most infamous critic

Attached: INT-TIM220314-Ukraine-cover.jpg (1400x1866, 360.58K)

>haha lets have a women written movie
>they make a puberty/menstruation allegory.

Unironically this.
The footage was impressive but that's all.

>Europe's dreams
Infinite supply of BBC and trucks of peace?

>The footage was impressive but that's all.

Attached: DM-SD-02-06890.jpg (1032x696, 232.62K)

Wasn't 9/11 the "return of history"?

It is made by Homestuck fans as you can see by the pervosity, starring four 13 year olds, and certain other details. They do not respect 9/11. I am completely serious, it's a real character trait of Homestuck fans, mr enter is based