Chris Evans returning as Captain America

Several insiders and even fairly reliable trades like The Hollywood Reporter and Deadline keep alluding that it's happening. Evans himself keeps denying it, but after Andrew Garfield we all know how much the word of a Marvel actor is worth.

So, where do you think it'll happen? Captain America 4, Secret Wars, something else? Will he play Steve in his prime again through timeline/Multiverse shenanigans or just Old Man Steve in a mentor role?

Attached: Cap.jpg (1058x1256, 323.21K)

Hydra Cap

this, they want the Homelander audience

i hope its just flash backs or not the real cap, works better with him gone

That's retarded and the sort of shit why most people gave up on big two comics and moved over to manga and YA graphic novels.

Except Garfield clearly always loved Spidey and is a terrible liar while Evans couldn't wait to get the fuck off the MCU and wouldn't come back for less than RDJ money which the Mouse'll never produce.

>works better with him gone

Attached: 1280.png (609x464, 327.14K)

>Several insiders and even fairly reliable trades like The Hollywood Reporter and Deadline keep alluding that it's happening
Oh yea?

yea

It'll probably be Snap-era PSAs or motivational remarks which inspires Rhodey to take back Stark's designs that are being used by Damage Control.

He had such a perfect ending. Anything more would ruin it, and if the MCU must die before bringing him back then so be it.

Guessing he needs to make back the money disney lost making this faggot Buzz Lightyear

Hydra Cap would be too much for this cock sucking faggot

Get off the Internet, Mr. Allen.

I hate america, I hope a gay trans muslim man kicks the crap out of him

They'll probably do tje worse possible they can do and adapt hydra cap/secret empire.

You ate so fucked. Youll be wishing you checked out at endagame.

After the Buzz Lightyear shit show. I don't want him to come back.

I don't care about this huge faggot anymore
Appropriate one of the worst cap stories for this piece of shit

It’s obviously Secret Wars.

If you hate America, why are you cheering for the most quintessential american beating up Steve?

>thinking this hollywood homo libcuck can play someone as based as Hydra Cap

Probably just gonna cameo as old man Steve.