What was so captivating about this film?

I feel like it approaches certain taboo subjects in a very cute and human way. It's just overall very wholesome.

thoughts?

Attached: turningbreadd.jpg (1800x1802, 704.43K)

People just want to sex the monsters

Keep your damn tampons out of my Disney movies.

Attached: 1467939485488.gif (500x375, 1.61M)

To be genuine, I get where the person who wrote the script might coming from with having a controlling mother who retards your social life, but this also does a great job of showing why your foreign mom might want to keep you away from the knockoff K pop band who wants ten year old groupies.

I hated the movie a lot less than I thought it would when I watched it with a friend but in a lot of ways it's the movie I expected it to be in the worst ways possible. Overall I don't think it's really any *worse* than the average kid's movie in some ways but a lot of it felt like poorly written wish fulfillment on the director's part. Not that you can't tell those kinds of personal stories with your work it just has to feel less... I dunno, stupid, if you want it to appeal to a broader audience.

Attached: Nanatsu+no+Taizai+-+Kamigami+no+Gekirin+-+Movie+-+Meimei+Pummels[1].png (479x359, 276.07K)

Ming had no tolerance for pedos so you gotta give her that

The yin of zero pedo / stoner tolerance versus the yang of waving a box of pads in front of your daughter at school

Nothing about this movie is relatable to me so no

Attached: 1452914901833.jpg (1171x540, 137.43K)

when shes the fuzz monster, shes naked

This movie is literally just female The Hulk

I didn't like it but I know a girl who liked it. They just didn't notice the fucked up interpretations other people like me had. And just liked it as a coming-of-age story with a cringy mom who learns to chill. I feel like you have to turn off your brain while watching this and it could be kind of cozy but for me it had way way to many problems.

Personally I just have an aversion for movies and shows evoking the "teenage years = best years of our lives" vibe.

Probably just my own psychopathy, honestly.

Attached: Im sorry its just that I dont have anything in common with you.jpg (1259x597, 41.14K)

Big fat panda butts and tails and the 'outrage' about the movie, oh and Mr Enter, and literally nothing else.

Attached: turning red booty stuck.png (677x686, 1.16M)

Nine month pregnant Mei with her arms over her belly like

Despite being a film that is almost completely out of touch with the era it's set in (not just 9/11) and whose fanbase almost solely comprises of pedophiles, furries, and women did not emotionally mature past the age of 12 (Source: ), Turning Red is arguably the most original film produced by Disney in the past 10 years so it's gotten people's attention.

Attached: Fucking Untermensch.jpg (776x334, 74.11K)

Is acartoon about horny children wanting dick

>my Disney movies
You didn't pay for them.

>inb4 "y-yes i did"
No you didn't. Imagine paying for movies.

Virgin Movie Payer vs. Chad Movie Pirater

>SHAKES ASS AGGRESSIVELY
You are retarded.
Costed 200 and made 19