You are in charge of writing the next Captain America movie with Sam Wilson at the head

you are in charge of writing the next Captain America movie with Sam Wilson at the head

How do you make it good?

Attached: TAG_105_00303_R.0.jpg (1400x933, 194.86K)

have him fight a clone of Steve that becomes Captain Hydra

Nope, I make it about race instead.

i actually think there should be as little steve in this movie as possible. don't tear him down to build sam up. let sam prove himself in his own way.

Unironically I'd have a bunch of white chuds with racist signs and screaming that he's not Captain America, and then he ends up saving them and they stop being racists.

I make a normal superhero movie that happens to have a black protagonist, like they mostly were before the 2010s, and not a we wuz BLM fest with twitter-tier dialogue

Make him fuck Sharon Carter and Jane Foster

have it lead into the introduction of mutants

Sam, Bucky and John Walker team up to fight that one extremist superhuman american from the comics who I forgot the name of, and become best buddies while punching racists.

Was Captain+Winter Soldier filled with a bunch of racebait?

>How do you make it good?
Leave Sam out of it

Make it about Steve fighting the Red Guardian in the 80's instead

I’d try my hand at adapting the Mad Bomb story.
Also have more scenes of him rescuing people than just going on “beat up the bad guy” missions.

Open with fight vs kkk drug dealers. Then get in trouble with shield when no drugs found. His informant dies and he gets led into bigger conspiracy as tracks down what happens.

I'm going to introduce Doom

have him kill someone important too. like bucky or sharon. possibly both. really establish him as a threat. have him be to Sam what Wanda was to Strange in MoM, except it should go over easier because everyone loves Doom.

Attached: latest.jpg (856x1300, 169.19K)

>I make a normal superhero movie that happens to have a black protagonist, like they mostly were before the 2010s, and not a we wuz BLM fest with twitter-tier dialogue

Netflix Luke Cage took a street level black hero and turned him into some preachy, corny lame

Nice try, rabbi.

sam dies in the first second of the movie. Bucky takes over the mantle

Make the villain Chinese.

He fights a terrorist modeled after LTG but Chinese. The members of the organization are paid off and required to make music for the leader because he’s a dick.

What if you just make LTG the villain

>Sam begrudgingly accepted as Captain America but Army is annoyed he wasn't their choice
>Cap reverts to being entirely ceremonial, can't afford a third public fuck-up with the shield
>He wants to investigate the Serpent Society but shot down repeatedly because it's the CIA's new project run by Sharon Carter to keep track of powers and weapons--which she's still making a profit from.
>Sin becomes public leader of Serpent Society
>the next generation of Cap and Red Skull battle as Zemo is approached to bring the type of justice, like lightning, he would see in the world

Scrap it and make a Falcon movie instead
Why aren't Anthony Mackie protesting? I thought he hated tokenism like this?