Complete List of Experiments

Because I am certifiably insane, I created a complete list of all 629 experiments from Lilo & Stitch and then some for worldbuilding/fanfiction purposes and I figure to share as maybe someone would find it interesting. Comprised of experiments we’ve seen, experiments confirmed to exist but never seen, some real obscure ones from comics, video games etc. and a ton of flat out OCs. I even went as far as to create a 700 series which is still a work in-progress.

pastebin.com/s5Q9QULU

Attached: B77268C5-EFCF-4C25-BF9D-6609DD863AD9.png (853x480, 678.42K)

>752 - Kawaii - Magical Girl

Go on.

Absolutely based autism

Attached: b42.jpg (640x480, 70.04K)

Created to be a superhero to protect Japan from alien and kaiju attacks as the place is just a magnet for the stuff. She’s like Ace strength and function wise but she can shoot beams and heart shape projectiles of “love energy” and has extendable, prehensile hair. She is also speaks perfect japanese and english.

What about the Chinese Experiments user?

For those who care. Here’s more info on the 700 series.

>The 700 series of experiments were created by an adult Lilo who has become a scientist after college and started to create new experiments for the purpose of spreading happiness and making the earth a better place.
>Jumba taught Lilo everything he knows but she still had to attend galactic classes on gene manipulation sciences and earn a license from the Galactic Council to legally make experiments.
>Jumba took Lilo in as his protege because he is now legally not allowed to make anymore experiments after completing the 600 behind the Galactic Council’s backs and because he finds Lilo’s idea of creating experiments for good to be intriguing
>Meanwhile, Stitch ran away to Japan thinking Lilo forgot about him because she’s been too busy with classes to pay attention to him and was founded by Yuna who looked after him for a while until Lilo came back to clear things up to Stitch, officially graduating from the galactic science university and finally returning to Earth with a new genetic experimentation license.

Attached: 0A7031D3-3C14-44BC-9C22-816AD53D3B7F.jpg (602x339, 39.49K)

Not interested but i admit that's an impressive effort user, well done

Is this shopped or did the retards really copy and paste the same experiments twice and thought no one would notice

Don’t worry user haven’t forgotten them, I don’t necessarily consider Stitch & Ai canon so here they were created out of order instead of all at once here are their names and powers.
>631 - Phoenix - Rebirth & Resurrection
>640 - Ryu - Dragon Monster (can grow to gigantic size)
>641 - Turtonator - Turtle Monster (same as Ryu)
>652 - Pyros - Fire Consumption & Empowerment
>655 - Qilin - Light Speed & Lightning Generation
>660 - Outbreak - Endless Self Duplication
>663 - Crabbit - Megaton Kicks
>693 - Ryno - Stampede Starter
Also I tried to use an image that had them all shown but none of the pics I’ve been trying to use work. Damn chinks and their unsupported files.

Yeah, I noticed that too. They could’ve just used artwork from the experiments slated to appear in the scrapped third season to fill in the crowd as I’m sure they still had the files (also one of them actually did manage to make a cameo, pic related) but no.

Attached: 595A01EB-B5D3-40C9-97DE-09E5FEEDC599.png (479x400, 75.55K)

>and a ton of flat out OCs. I even went as far as to create a 700 series
You better have drawn designs for those too

What if his power was having a identical twin connected to him via telepathy?
Both could have worked as the same entity

I actually do have mental concepts of what a lot of them would look like but I have kindergarten-level skills when it comes to drawing so no sorry user. But I’m totally open to others using my ideas for art, fanfiction, whatever. I should put a disclaimer in the document saying that.

There are multiple experiments duplicated her, not just 1

here*

Thanks user.

Attached: 5C48FF04-FF0D-4874-9B66-46074CC4F7FD.jpg (361x355, 40.02K)

Are are any of them designed to be super sexy in order to have affairs happen and ruin marriages?

>Inverto - Turns things inside out
that's pretty brutal if you think of it

I looked into OPs other pastes

It's uhh, pretty eclectic

>193 - Breakup - Ruins Relationships
Breakup has the power to change it’s gender and appearance to be more alluring to the person they’ve targeted.

Unfathomably based. List-obsessed autist in me always wanted to see the full list of experiments.
>eclectic
Is that a bad thing or a good thing? I have no idea what connotations this word even has.