The show is better

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JyKliIF49JQ

Do you agree?

Attached: How-‘The-Boys’-Differs-from-the-Comics-feature.jpg (1400x700, 202.71K)

The comic was pretty awful so that's not a huge bar to clear.

Sure, if you haven't read the comic and base your opinions purely off what other people say.

>Grendel is getting a Netflix show
>People gonna fag all over it on here and everywhere else like The Boys.
I'm not ready.

fpbp

Fuck off shill, and take your shit taste along with you

The show is just R Rated CW tier soap opera garbage. Literally nothing happened this season

I wonder if they'll start with Hunter Rose.

the same shit take in every "was x better than source material?"

The comic is bad but the show is worse still.

the comic being awful was part of its charm

Not after the season 3 ending. Cry like a bitch all you want about how out there the comic was, but it stuck the landing.

/thread

The comics are better. They turned Butcher into a cuck, and they turned Blacknoir from a Homelander contingency into Pyro from TF2

Yes, but you didn't have to post my YT video here you fucking fag.

1st season - yes.
2nd and 3rd - no.

Attached: 1383325486016.jpg (410x453, 29K)

I liked the comics but some of the story arcs took a bit too long to come into fruition.
The show dropped the ball for most of Season 2, and the finale of Season 3. Other than that, its alright. At least they're trying to give some depth to some of the characters that were pretty flat in the comics.

Marshall Law without any of unique crazy art and clever writing and knows what it is with trying to be more.

Attached: ml.jpg (1600x1410, 543.05K)

Why would the take change if it's always correct?

>He thought the ending was shit
>He misunderstood the point of Homelander'a development in the comics

Filtered

not watching that shill

>At least they're trying to give some depth to some of the characters that were pretty flat in the comics.
Like who? Female and Frenchie work better as one-note characters with a great bond with each other, so hopefully you're not talking about either of them.

There's a bit of a new frontier too, but the boys is really about bush era politics

That's just his opinion. Why should I or you hold it any higher than that?

Considering what they called "Depth" meant to poor Frienchie and Kimiko, some things are better off dead. I mean goddamn they butchered those characters almost as bad as Butcher himself!

>first criticism is "too edgy"
Oh shut the fuck up. Wow a Garth Ennis comic is edgy groundbreaking shit I'm so glad I watched this.

Yeah, I've always agreed that the show is better. The comic is good, but is dragged down by Ennis being Ennis.

And the show is bogged down even more by retard adapters gutting everything that was good from the comic and replacing it with shittier, watered-down alternatives.