Eric July - The new BLACKED king of comics

Move over Marvel.
Move over DC.
Move over Image.
Move over IEW.
Move over Keanu Reeves.
Plus all the honorable mentions.
This man has raised $1,341,960.98 in not even two full days and it's still going up fast on his first comic.
Made his own company.
Made his own crowdfunding platform.
Hired full time warehouse employees, writers, and artists.
Bought a van.
Involved with Comicsgate.
BOW BEFORE YOUR NEW KING.
THE OLD GUARD IS DEAD.

Attached: rippaverse.png (1433x837, 519.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSnIHUNWPjI
twitter.com/EricDJuly/status/1547246297052286977
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amazing that he raised so much money despite the media blackout on him (posting about him on Reddit = permaban).

Meanwhile, Disney couldn't crowdfund enough money to produce some nigger lightsaber.

Is he a based black man

I don't want to hear any more of this shit that nobody buys comics anymore with this dude's numbers. That's just Marveldrones and DCucks cope

>blackout
kek

So all DC and Marvel has to do is tell people buying their comics will own the Libs and charge them $50 a pop?

No wonder trannys are mad

Please wake me when they can keep up those numbers on a monthly title, otherwise its just a fluke.

Or make good stories devoid of woke shit. No one wants to hear that an old superhero is now trans or a fag or black.

There was a thread earlier that was in the 400s of replies that Any Forums jannies removed. It had ran for a couple days.

Because Indy Comics have never done financially successful startups before? Seriously some new competition does not need your company's are going to go bankrupt overnight because someone got some new ideas that doesn't go with this standards. I'm pretty sure the people who made spawn used to work for Marvel and DC until they got tired and started making their own company.

enjoy your comics full of blacks,chuds
lmao
enjoy making a black person more wealthy,proving bidens america is pro diversity
lmao

Are you short circuiting or something?

Attached: 1651095744659.gif (250x250, 991.81K)

I don't really get why people are so asshurt about this. The comic will be judged on its merits once it actually comes out, and going by the synopsis it sounds really generic.

pretty based

>Made his own crowdfunding platform
lol
Does he sell nfts, by the way?

as based as you can get

Because he has the wrong opinions and stuff, therefore he should not be allowed to prosper.

>(posting about him on Reddit = permaban)
no way

I will not be reading any comic starring black characters

got leaked already rippa is not only pumping the numbers but his paying shills too
you are posting in a shill thread

youtube.com/watch?v=zSnIHUNWPjI

But is the book actually fucking good?

ERIC, I KNEEL

>Whitey literally making shit up to try and undercut a black man's success
The more things change the more they stay the same.

>got leaked already
Would have been second or third post if true. Where is the sauce?

You mean the thing that was said by this retard that was proven wrong almost instantly by people who have actual programming experience? You realize he deleted it and backed off because he got his shit pushed in for not realizing how widgets work, right?
twitter.com/EricDJuly/status/1547246297052286977

Attached: FXj4nuUXgAU-EDH.jpg (1080x970, 199.06K)

Here, to prove my point. How about you try a little experiment. Run off to IndieGoGo or Kickstarter, go to any campaign and inspect element. Search for the number of donations shown on the page. So is Kickstarter and IGG editing their numbers? It's showing up the same right?

Attached: kickstarter.png (1071x600, 80.04K)