She deserves an actual husband instead of the loser she ended up with

She deserves an actual husband instead of the loser she ended up with.

Attached: Mavis.jpg (1024x553, 101.37K)

I actually like the guy he's not the most interesting calendar but he loves his family he will do anything for them and despite having a Little Sugar Mama he's totally willing to do a made-up job by his father-in-law at his hotel.

Attached: 95C26A91-4260-41A2-9D5F-C35CCF1A55F2.jpg (468x357, 24.05K)

He's a self-insert, of course he is devoted to his Mavis.

>generic corporate art and animation
>shit plot
>the main character and "love interest" for the goth chick is a fucking jew ginger nerd loser
what a shit movie

Of course he's a self-insert. Why do you think he's a loser?

As cute as Mavis is I refuse to watch the movies because it feels like I am being cucked by some loser.

She's cute and all, but I kinda wish she acted like an actual vampire. She and her dad act more like magicians than vampires.

Women don't deserve husbands.

For me its the opposite. Usually I loathe NTR, but I always make the exception for Mavis cheating on her husband.

Mavisfags are the ultimate cucks.

But men deserve wives.

Here's the thing about Johnny. Either Mavis turns him or he gets too old for her and she outlives him. I'm seriously surprised that the movies don't address this.

Good thing I just find her cute and is not even in my top ten goths.

Attached: ccfc14295909444ddf4553fb1597bbb6.jpg (500x667, 62.21K)

>Mavis will either have to choose to be dedicated by turning him or she never really loved him and was just a summer fling boyfriend.
Maybe he can become a lich or something.

>he’s a self-insert
>*he’s the wrong self-insert
FIFY

Why are 4channers like this?

No such thing as a right self-insert.

I can self insert as any chad. If you can't, that's your problem.

We talking about self inserts?

Attached: 1644385737575.png (1707x1715, 1.65M)

"Deserve's got nothing to do with it."

>Why are 4channers like this?
Based? There are characters who must be cucked, blatant self-inserts for example. It would be Any Forums if there was a horde of anons defending Johnny.