Oxygen outfits

Mystique captures Ms Marvel and sell her to Cyclops.

Attached: 1622234585861.jpg (500x797, 38.52K)

Why can't they share?

Mystique had some fun but virgins sell for more.(But it not like Cyclops when it's spent all the money he had either way .

Attached: 1643322865162.jpg (680x1008, 337.73K)

I mean cyclops and mystique at the same time

Mystique doesn't have that kind of relationship with Cyclops to have a threesome with someone .He might invite Jean Grey or Emma Frost to have fun with Kamala with him but no one's penetration her but him.

Fuck jean grey. Emma is fine

With Pixie watching alongside from the start?

Does Mystique have a similar outfit for Emma?

No she was just on the boat when Cyclops was taking the Champions on the boat.

Bump

Do you think mystique and fake bean Jean Grey or Emma Frost in the middle of having a threesome with Cyclops and Kamala?

Why?

Jean grey is my least favorite character of all time.

Fuck off to /aco/ with this garbage coomer shit.

We can discuss sexy stuff here we just can't post 18-rated images.

Outfit at the auction.

Because most of X-Men fandom are Cyclops self-inserters and Scott/Emma shippers. Jean's very existence is a threat to their fantasies of being Diet Magneto and making a wife out of a whore.

Okay now I'm even more confused why doesn't Emma Frost like 20 years after the X-Men debuted as a villain and cyclops and Jean Grey original comic book members of the X-Men?

>Fuck Jean Grey
If I could I fucking would, user. I'm afraid that if i can't make her cum she'll turn me gay

>Bullshit love triangle
>Possessed by Phoenix force and killed numerous people
>Turned Iceman gay
She can go to hell

Oxigen outfits?

SeeShe never turn Iceman gay the Phoenix force that crazy stuff to people and also Emma deliberately engineering a super species walk when she went crazy and inhuman hunting Sentinels.

Don't blame the character for the things Claremont, Byrne and Benis did to her. Especially Benis, he ruins just about every character he writes, so you shouldn't hold it against them.