Why do liberals hate Superman?

Attached: capri sun.png (642x302, 409.33K)

What an ungrateful, spoiled piece of shit.

Didn't Superman want to strip people of all weapons and the flash just demolished him with words?

Superman should just wipe out every version of her in existence

Attached: Eel2hDDUwAIwGhs.jpg (625x237, 60.68K)

They tend to be tranime fans, and Superman is notorious for mogging King Tranime Son Goku. There's many rationalizations for it but that's what they're actually angry about, a decade old fanfiction video.

Rent free

Attached: 86C11139-6244-495D-A648-EC0A183F2B81.gif (300x275, 1.87M)

The full scene is even funnier.

Bless Chris Roberson for stepping up mid story and actually salvaging Straczynski's retarded take, AND actually publicly calling him on his bullshit. Too bad that got him blackballed at DC.

Attached: RCO004.jpg (1280x1962, 680.87K)

Attached: RCO005.jpg (1280x1956, 762.57K)

does everything in his power to keep people safe and secure,gives no reason to ever make them think otherwise. fucking ungrateful cunts

Attached: RCO006.jpg (1280x1951, 712.08K)

She's visiting from the Marvel universe.

They hate truth justice and the American way?

How people in DC sees Superman.

Attached: 1_-KYfglOwBx3QvtmKvFpuAw.jpg (1400x1159, 466.74K)

Liberals hate Supes? Did he say anything against Hillary Clinton or Kamala Harris? Did he compliment Susan Sarandon or Bernie Sanders?

Superman is a danger and a menace. People die and buildings crumble when he's around. The next time some insane supervillain shows up to nuke Metropolis, he should do what they asked and just stay away. Let the police handle it. Who cares if he punched away an asteroid that would have vaporized an entire state? He's dangerous and can't be trusted.

>They hate truth justice and the American way?
a better world*

Attached: truth.jpg (387x286, 22.33K)

>Truth and Justice under the benevolent rule of the WEF
What did Jon mean by this?

This would make sense in the snyder movies.

????????

I bet this dude throws great BBQs.

>Did he compliment Susan Sarandon or Bernie Sanders?
Why would they hate that?

Rent free?

A guy that you only ever see or hear about because of impending doom shows up. Yes, its his job to avert that catastrophe, but you're still gonna go "wait why is the guy that follows impending doom around here? am I fucked?"

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong universe. Earth 616 is two blocks down.

White libs are convinced Sarandon and Sanders cost Hillary the 2016 race.

You mean like how people hate the emergency servic-
Wait you're probably an American. Let me revise that...
You mean like how not-insane hate the emergency services? This is sarcasm by the way.

>Character made explicitly to be the ubermensch, but protects the weak and helps them become strong by defeating powerful oppressors.
>Character even tries to show the meaning of American Values to villains instead of killing them
>People think the "Evil Superman" is just the Ubermensch played straight.
>People think a "good Superman" is the ubermensch who degrades himself.
Shit writers.

Attached: 91f1dSrc5VL.jpg (1665x2560, 725.12K)

"Truth, Justice, and Owning Nothing and Being Happy."

No, flash made a slippery slope argument that wasn't even that convincing.
Personally I believe people should have the right to keep and bear arms, but I also think gun control in the USA sucks and it gets thousands of people killed a year. There is a middle ground.

I want Susan's big fat granny hangers in my face desu.

Attached: sarandon.jpg (2000x3005, 406.7K)

It means he is fully committed to the guiding principles of the Legion of Doo... Good. The Legion of Good.

Attached: FTinZ4lXwA4Dgbe.jpg (500x500, 166.81K)

If you see a fire fighter walking down the street in his full fire fighting gear, is the thought that there might be a fire nearby honestly never going to cross your mind?