Lightyear director is begging you to rewatch his movie multiple times

Lightyear director is begging you to rewatch his movie multiple times

Attached: 1657296283192.png (1534x710, 490.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/people/27826007@N05/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anusgusbros… we sure never working in the industry again…

OP is begging you to read his post multiple times

People don't want to watch films with white male protagonists anymore. Hopefully, they'll learn that.

>23 times
I unironically hope she gets help.

Attached: bad art.jpg (1280x960, 718.72K)

I want an autistic Scottish gf.

Considering this was probably his first real Directing gig and the movie fucking bombed I honestly can’t blame him for trying to beg people to go to his movie so his entire art degree won’t go to waste

Blame Disney for giving a 200-million dollar budget to some unproven director. I suspect he's related to one of the senior executives, so no sympathies for bombing.

How long until Disney starts cutting Pixar budgets? Dreamworks has been making films for 30-80m since Universal bought em

Whats two times zero?

Susan needs to be fucking sectioned.

>Don't tell me that you're too busy
I'm not busy at all I just don't want to watch the movie. Not even for FREE.

I can LITERALLY watch it for free RIGHT NOW and I'm not going to because it looks so shit.

Attached: nigger.png (1386x905, 674.15K)

Attached: 1657316012975.png (605x640, 196.11K)

I love the left's narrative that the haters are a small minority of toxic manbabies, yet have so much power to influence box office and review scores.

I need to rewatch that recut of the hobbit movies again, I can't remeber if it was good or not.

It’s not even a left narrative, I’m a lefty and the movie just generally looks like shit it’s just assholes trying to deflect blame from their own failings

Not like he wrote the damn thing, how the fuck could even the best director salvage a studio mandated concept of

>Hey, you know that toy? The space one that a kid in the much better movie really liked?
>The one that had a show with a bunch of aliens and space adventures?
>The one who's catchline is literally "To Infinity and Beyond?"
>We need you to make a movie where he learns the valuable lesson that going on space adventures is bad and he's bad for trying to go on space adventures, and he never leaves this one planet.
>Now add in the gay kiss.

They marched his ass out to die.

Long answer: he was too busy playing with legos to make a good movie
flickr.com/people/27826007@N05/

Attached: 16486577834_f1249919b5_o.jpg (1364x1757, 684.4K)

No.

Attached: Rogal_Dorn_Centurion.png (360x450, 274.31K)

And I'll do it, because unlike D*sney products these threads are actually entertaining.

Attached: giga says.png (1068x601, 305.82K)

I am the biggest goddamn shill in the world for the Hobbit, and even I wouldn't say the second or third one didn't deserve the criticism.
Based.

I hated his cube dude shit. It was basically funko pops before funko pops.