Elliot Page Being Considered To Replace Ezra Miller As The Flash

giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/elliot-page-replace-ezra-miller.html

>Page is an Academy Award nominee for his role in Juno, and he also appeared in two X-Men films. That is not to mention that the man is currently one of the stars of the comic-adapted series, The Umbrella Academy. Page has become one of the most celebrated actors, and The Flash film would certainly garner more positive traction if he was cast in the titular role.

Attached: 4BD1E159-E65C-4AFA-83CD-C6CE4A040983.jpg (828x1267, 389.76K)

This again?

I didn't know Ellen Page had a brother but why are they giving him credits for his sister's work?

Fake and gay.

even if Ezra is a total fag at least he has a working penis
Flash isn’t a eunuch

Never forget what they took away from you.

Attached: 093e2d93caf6d5aa9abc66e4d752b524--ellen-page-cute-pictures.jpg (401x600, 46.04K)

Don't act like it won't go tot Tom Holland, Elliot

Ugly tranny.
-OR-
Other ugly tranny.

Choose wisely, Any Forums...

The one with the big ass and hips

Attached: 1656621265854.jpg (2596x1808, 1.12M)

we got something better in return

Attached: nth32ijuh8h71.jpg (718x865, 49.75K)

One nutjob after another, why?

Never read Flash comics but, does the character have some kind of mentally illness? Why do they keep casting like this?

Breedable and hot.

Gross and disturbing.

Face ass pecs and ab implants while looking like a middle aged Justin Bieber.

Yeeesh

Agreed

I'd take him over Erza though ngl

It's not even a real article
Variety already confirmed last week Ezra is staying

Attached: 1656638098766.jpg (800x1280, 443.82K)

>big ass and hips
>big
I don't have a good Any Forums related example but your pictures seem to be trying hard to be flattering but you'd get a more womanly body by posting literally any Any Forums hooters trap meme.

Attached: 1633219252471.jpg (728x410, 54.81K)

It's still a better body than this:

I don't get female trannies, male trannies I sorta get, if there was a potion or something that made me a cisgender woman I'd take it in an instant. My life would be so much easier if I was a woman, specifically an attractive one, but I don't know why a woman, who gets nearly everything their way, want to be the inferior gender.

How can someone mutliate their body to this extent and people still somehow encourage this?

Because fuck women, being a man is awesome and i encourage everyone to be one.

>manlet better
Kek