What’s it take to make an original idea I see you guys always complaining about the unoriginal nature of media

What’s it take to make an original idea I see you guys always complaining about the unoriginal nature of media

Attached: 1647667152341.jpg (770x600, 81.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiKCi5TLI9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

poo poo pee pee doo doo feces ha ha

Don't rip off anime, that all it takes these days

Counterpoint: rip off enough things that it looks like you're ripping off nothing.

Given the fact that you're posting pepes I don't think it's anything you'd be capable of understanding.

You can't get something from nothing and thus nothing is 'original'. I think the real problem is where people source their ideas. Take inspiration from real people instead of characters from your favorite media.

You just have the spark.

Attached: 1639356112421.png (645x773, 30.13K)

What are people supposed to do with their lives to this end? Our society is an ever optimising pipeline from cradle to being a wagie consoomer. 18 years of helicopter parenting, four years of debt accumulation, and the rest fighting an unwinnable battle for personal material security. Only the rich get to be interesting; the rest of us are stuck settling for escapism and can only derive art from art, or more accurately product from product.

>What’s it take to make an original idea
Are you under the impression that there's a formula? An original idea is an idea that is original.

>Only the rich get to be interesting
What a fucking cope.

>you guys always complaining about the unoriginal nature of media
We're not complaining about lack of originality, we're complaining that it's shit.

Attached: 1654262920102.jpg (640x610, 59.77K)

>18 years of helicopter parenting, four years of debt accumulation, and the rest fighting an unwinnable battle for personal material security
You say that like it's a universal. You know you don't -need- to go to college, right?

Personally, I did even worse and did a year of animation schooling. However I now have a sweet part time gig at an arcade, a long-distance GF, cool work buddies, and enough free time to work on my own animations.

For most people these days they get mindlessly railroaded from birth into a STEM degree they can't make a living off of, underemployment, overwork, and pop culture brain rot.

>original idea
I'm not sure that's possible. For ontological reasons.

Attached: greetings smoothbrains.jpg (474x264, 30.3K)

Usually artists make what they want to see but doesn't exist yet. You gotta find something you like and think "hey no one's made it this way or that way". From there you do your best to avoid pastiche or other generic crap ideas.
Also don't ask such a question with a fucking pepe man come on.

Attached: 1628112715535.jpg (745x532, 97.05K)

They make what sells you dumb asshole

Originally is overrated.
Execution is key.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiKCi5TLI9o

It takes nothing to make an original idea. Selling it is the tricky part.

Go full richard williams / henry darger and work on it yourself in seclusion with no outside interference for decades. You can make anything if you dedicate your life to it, but there's no way of knowing if others will like it too.

What are you talking about?
Artists wouldn't be poor if they did that.

make an original idea then, go on