Funny ways kids' cartoons got around S&P

That time on Invader Zim when Pigboy jumped out a window, only to inexplicably fall upwards.

Attached: Pigboy-231860161.png (720x540, 642.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reboot.fandom.com/wiki/Broadcast_Standards_and_Practices
youtube.com/watch?v=VqmtDegIoK4
youtube.com/watch?v=ytrreNFfk3E
youtube.com/watch?v=QQo1qRyQLns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fall upwards nothing, Pig boy literally flew away.

Reboot had Bob use his voice-activated omni-gadget to avoid breaking a window (they have a bug up their ass about breaking glass for some reason) by literally calling out "S&P!"

Iggins was originally supposed to die but S&P said no so they had him gain superpowers.

I G G I N S !

But what about that freak kid where Zim replaced his eyes with robot eyes? He fell off a roof and exploded.

They repeated the line of Keef saying "you don't like waffles?" but I interpreted it as a flashback while GIR kept stirring.

He said he was okay

When Batman: The Brave and the Bold adapted the Mad Magazine parody of Batman, they loudly overlaid shots of obviously cartoon-dead people (X-eyes and all) with snoring to technically imply they were sleeping although it does even make sense in the story.

That was really irresponsible. What if kids jumped out of windows thinking they could fly? Children need to learn the laws of physics.

>(they have a bug up their ass about breaking glass for some reason)
They're afraid of kids becoming Stone Cold

Reboot shit on BS&P a lot and it enhances the show for me reading about all the changes the censors demanded
reboot.fandom.com/wiki/Broadcast_Standards_and_Practices
youtube.com/watch?v=VqmtDegIoK4

youtube.com/watch?v=ytrreNFfk3E

Yeap apparently S&P said, you can't just kill a kid in fron the audience, so they answer was this "There he's alive and has super power wuu"

Oh thats what S&P stands for, I just know it as censors lol

Amphibia had that guy get pulled screaming into a room by monsters only for him to speak in a normal tone of voice afterwards...and then had Hop Pop anounce that he was dead.

Why was Nick such a pussy? Characters died in Ren & Stimpy, Rocko, and SpongeBob all the time.

You want ot get your point across? do the following
>Hold up a copy of the Hays Code to S&P during a meeting
>State to them while holding it "This is your God"
>Stick said copy of Hays Code in the nearest paper shredder, tell them "There is no God now"

Hirsch going scorched earth on disney and revealing their stupid-ass censorship emails is great to me, no matter how you feel about the man himself
youtube.com/watch?v=QQo1qRyQLns

>To Moscow I came, seeking fortune

Single-frame pantyshots

Attached: randycunningham21a.jpg (1680x945, 397.6K)

One of the episodes that was in-progress when Nick lowered the axe was Return of Keef.

How would studios try to attract a cartoonist/creator with a popular online show, if said creator believed that that all studio-produced cartoons were fascist propaganda and that animation itself was an intrinsically fascist industry?

What are “Standards and Practices”?

Attached: 400BEB71-F603-42FF-B2EB-FCB07BCC8120.jpg (540x327, 32.13K)