You know what I want? A woke johnny bravo

You know what I want? A woke johnny bravo.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nxs32keeih1r0gsjq_500.gif (500x288, 557.69K)

You want rape

it would only be one episode long after he got an earful from some lady and re educated. then he'd get cancelled and stop lifting and play vidya all day and never leave his house

>A woke johnny bravo

Attached: michael-tomkins-michael-tomkins-jellystone-5.jpg (1378x1378, 612.89K)

He could teach children about tolerance after that episode, and explain it with example from when he used to be sexist.

He should also date a transmasc girl.

Johnny Bravo was already woke. Bitch tought he was alpha and was constantly getting reality check'd for his sexual harassment lol.

He never suffered any consequences for his creepy behavior.

>telling lies on the internet

ywnbaw

he often got his ass beat or had animals put in his pants or some shit. The recurring joke was him hitting on a girl and then getting hurt badly for it. every episode. also he almost fucked a deer

Getting yelled and laughed at, or going trough a little comedy slapstick doesn't count, I'm talking about real consequences like being kicked out of the community or be made to do the sex offender shuffle with Sam Pound.

Been watching season 4 of Johnny Bravo and honestly it wasn’t that bad. It had some wholesome moments, like when he has his first crush, which inspires him to become buff.

Attached: A4771A16-11ED-4E8C-ADC1-CE3283FB0713.jpg (320x240, 73.52K)

I like it too

For a show that jumped to digital ink and paint it looked a lot better than EEnE, Dexter and PPGs jump to digital ink and paint.

Bisexual himbo Johnny would be better.

nah, it has to be preachy and humiliating

He was thrown into a volcano. Santa punched his lights out.

>Johnny Bravo visits Jellystone to hang out with Johnny Quest
>Not too long after he arrives, Top Cat offers to suck his dick in the alleyway
>Johnny ends up in the care of Yogi, Cindy, and Boo Boo after Top Cat bites off a chunk of his cock
>Cindy restores his penis through one of her inventions, she also makes it bigger

Attached: tumblr_1313383b299b4df960462f48177cb35f_72471375_540.jpg (540x300, 40.31K)

But he already was. The Island of Beautiful Men ring any bells?

EENE looked great in digital, even if the artists fucking despised it.

>Played by the faggot Rock
No thanks

EEnE transition to digital looked boring because of its setting where they were mostly in school in the fall it was no longer the colorful summertime.

Based