>the world is in fucking chaos
>look to your past lives for guidance
>there's nobody but picrelated
>she's the one who caused all this
>has absolutely no knowledge of ancient traditions or wisdom
>starts making up obvious bullshit about the first avatar
>is basically only there to infuriate you
>it would pribably be better if she wasn't there either

How fucked is the world because of her? Kuruk fucked up a lot but he probably learnt from the consequences and likely has vast knowlege and understanding of the spirit world. Korra repeatedly shows she doesn't learn anything and KILLED ALL PREVIOUS AVATAR SPIRITS.

Attached: the-legend-of-korra.jpg (1236x824, 88.31K)

Like, holy shit the world is reparably fucked. Other avatars came into world's of absolute chaos (actually, pretty much most of them, are avatars actually effective at what they're supposed to do?) And tried setting things right or came into not so fucked world's but got caught dilemmas and struggles which lead to tragedy. But they always had the avatar spirits for guidance and the journey to master the elements to set things right again. As a new avatar, how the fuck can you hope to accomplish anything with a post-korra world and with only her for guidance? You're basically reset back to ground one. You just gotta hope the next avatar after you sees you're unvictorious struggle and continues until eventually you create a new backlog of avatar spirits for guidance.

And that's only if the world isn't beyond salvation by the time there is a sufficient effort for the next avatar.

I'm like 10,000% sure the new Korra movie coming out is going to be about her finding a way to reconnect herself with all her past lives. The show writers know they fucked up majorly now that they're trying to expand the universe and are thinking about it's future

The question is merely HOW is Korra going to fix this shit in the movie?

I wonder if its true they killed all past avatar lives , so no man would show up to teach her ...

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 5.87K)

I don't see how any of this ends other than the next Amon showing up and actually bringing an end to bending for real and shutting off access to the spirit world. The Avatar is basically useless and without the Avatar around to maintain balance, humans can't deal with magic. Maybe the next Avatar will be the next Amon and use spirit bending like Aang.

Attached: file.png (680x313, 126.09K)

and I really like the first season, they finally touched on ATLA's biggest problem, Humans

But they immediately abandoned that and all those dramatic moments that Korra went through were worthless, she was a better character than aang in the first season

Ngl sounds like the beginning of a interesting fanfic

>new korra movie
I've been out of the loop please let this be just rumors.

The first season is ridiculous as well. Not any of it is good. Not even the intial pilot.

On one hand, the rise of technology and the big manufacturing companies prove there isn't that much inequality between benders and non-benders but also the "republic" council is just five fucking benders and the triad still is very large and a publicly funded bending police force can't seem to stomp them out. They also never repeal the chi blocking ban which anyone including benders can learn and it's non-lethal so it's like the perfect alterbative the writers could've used to creating guns (but it'd still make a point out of the 2nd amendment and lefties can't have that)
>OH NO A FIREBEN--
>BLAMBLAMBLAM
>Thanks, neighbor!
Problem, Avatar?

This isn't just a fan concept or AU. This is unironically what would happen if the story had kept going the way it was. It's impossible to overestimate the amount of damage korra has caused.

She will always make me eternally seethe. I bet you the creators next fuck up will be retconning avatars not being able to reach enlightenment because they're eternally tethered to the world. They're gonna say "nvm aang learnt to fly actually" or something absolutely ridiculous beyond comprehension because they exceed of shattering low expectations.

koora

kurwa

I don’t know. She was sheltered from an early age, raised by boomer nobodies, pushed out into the world and expected to solve the world’s problems with no help from either the government or an army. It’s no wonder she ended up depressed and traumatized. When she finally decided that she had enough and left to the spirit world, I felt relieved. I like Korra. She was no hero, but she’s a survivor. Makes her relatable.

That flying crap was beyond the pale. They couldn’t even follow their own stupid rules for it. Zaheer shouldn’t have been able to fly because he never gave up his anarchic ideals or even his attachment to his lover. Just because a loved one dies doesn’t mean you suddenly stop being attached to them. What a retarded power up

>raised by boomer nobodies
Wasn't Katara supposed to be around for a lot of her training? Key player in ending 100 years of war, master waterbender, wife of the Avatar?

>pushed out into the world and expected to solve the world’s problems with no help from either the government or an army
Nobody expected her to solve all the world's problems. She actually was told to stay out of things and made bigger problems by getting involved. Lot's of stories have the MC getting into trouble for getting involved, but it's generally because the MC needs to either learn a lesson or because the MC actually knows better. Korra was just a wrecking ball who knew better than nobody and learned nothing. It never came off as being persistent; just boneheaded.

>When she finally decided that she had enough and left to the spirit world, I felt relieved.
Are you talking about the end of the show? She doesn't seem like someone who's made peace with herself and the fact that she can't control everything. I actually tried thinking of what this seemed like, but really it just seemed like something the writers made her do. She never really has a character at the end of the show. She just did things. Going into the spirit world didn't have significance beyond it was something cool for the show to end on, I guess. It isn't fulfilling.

She purposely rejected every attempt to be mentored properly until she bullshitted her way into accomplishing what she wanted. She goes around rejecting all the old ways, the proven NECESSARY old ways and seems to never realise the consequences of shirking that responsibility. I blame the larents for nit dusciplining her properly, but it's hard to when she's taught the world pretty much revolves around her. Need bitch slapping and rape cirrection.

You just know she'll break up with asami in a couple months (not that I care about the relationship) from petty lesbian bullshit and carry on as usual.

The entire problem of the second season could have been resolved if she went on vacation until after the equinox. She was needed to open the second gate and the world would literally be better if she just fucking died

They could've made it work imo. They just failed horribly. Your goals can be metaphysical and require means done in the physical world to achieve them. I think Zaheer could've continued his plan if his goals were noble (which they were, wiping korra from existence and basically saving the world from the need of an avatar which wan proved is a fucking terrible idea in this non-canon setting) You can learn to let go of things once immediatly lost. Usually you learb to detach yourself while they're still there but the destruction can be a catalyst for this detachment. For someone like Zaheer who follows the teachings and practices devotionally, it's not hard to imagine that happening.

First season would be solved with the 2nd amendment
Second season with korra dying
Third season with korra dying
4th season with korra dying

They won't break up. At least I don't think so. The writers would be too afraid of a relationship with nuance, which opens itself up to criticism that homosexual relationships are not meant to last or something. I think they'll stay a thing without much to challenge that relationship internally, because they want to say that such relationships are powerful and somehow perfect.