Why are they so good?

Why are they so good?

Attached: france.gif (500x333, 2.05K)

Government subsidies

This and the French are pedophiles and could not care less if their children see naked cocks on a daily basis.

Rape is why

France and UK are really good.

you mean naked women

They're perverts

Horny frogs

Attached: 1570774985651.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

and that's a good thing

Are they? They draw nice tits i guess.

Unapologetic perverts.

It's less that they're good, and more that Americans are peabrained idiots, so the French look better by comparison.

I can't name a single cartoon from france that's currently running

The bug one?

because you are a pervert

Attached: 1657530484847.jpg (680x1182, 176.59K)

I mean, if it works it works.

Attached: Marinette had some bounce.webm (1920x1080, 736.73K)

little to no capeshit

Good at comics, not cartoons

I don't think they're necessarily "more horny" than other countries, but since they're more open when it comes to sexuality they can express it with more taste.
Then why is Joel Jurion so scared of drawing loli these days?

Attached: FUbB_olWIAEPOay.jpg (1080x1290, 206.41K)

Cost him a previous relationship

Their art schools are just overall better. They have historical resources that allow them to firmly study art on a fundamental and technical level that isn't here in the U.S. anymore thanks to the photographic and experimental era of the 70's. Even when they use simple TV designs, they still make it work much better than here because they understand that each piece of art should be treated like an individual. The way the colors are used, composition, shapes, style, etc. Compare that to modern-day cartoons which are so homogenized to make Korean production easier. A lot of cartoons even use the same fucking line clean-up in the same digital program. For a brief time, Netflix was the only one actually treating TV cartoons like they were in the 90's and early 2000's where each cartoon should be treated differently, not put on a factory assembly line so it all looks the same.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126.83K)