Is it gonna happen?

Jason Todd aka Red Hood and Barbara Gordon aka Batgirl/Oracle being a couple? Would you support this direction?

Think Zdarsky is gonna push it?

Attached: d82e689ea9f02270802d25fb37e7ac32.png (473x862, 774.82K)

I hate Barbara and Im tired of pretending I dont

I only hate her when she isn't wearing heels

Don't be so harsh, she just got raped by mistake.

They will eventually fuck in the main comics. It is just how comics are.

I thought only women stood up on their toes to kiss someone, why the fuck is Jason doing it too?

>Think Zdarsky is gonna push it?
Bruh why the fuck would him do that ? Lmao

I guess Babs isn't called Wheels because of the wheelchair.

Their relationship honestly came out of left field for me but I think it works. They share more or less similar traumatic experiences which irl isn't really the best foundation I think but at least the entertainment value is there. I can understand why people might think it's cringe.

Nah, give Jason to Steph instead.

What's the age difference? Isn't Jason like, a few months younger than Cass?

That's one of the most hated batfam relationships alongside brucexbarbara, it was easily the most hated subplot in thee jokers I don't think any writer will ever try this shit again

Then it's settled Babs is for Dick
Jason is for Cass
Steph is for Tim
Maps is for Damian
And remember, it's not incest if there's no actual consanguinity.

Man, I hope Alfred is slipping some sodium bromide into their drinking water.

I personally love Babs regardless, but shes at her best in high heels.

Attached: 10f51bb6bb3f609d72f6a24e7ad81b4d.jpg (1280x853, 142.04K)

because he clearly is using Three Joker concepts and also wrote the Jason Todd urban legends story which had Babs in it.

I hate all batgirls

Pre New 52 Babs was about 10 years older or so. No idea what it is now as Dick and Jason are generally shown to be just a few years apart and that wasn't the case pre-New 52.

If we are gonna go with original age differences, shouldn't Babs be with Bruce as she would be too old for Dick and closer to Bruce's age?

You and everybody else my friend! Barbara Gordon is my least favorite Batman related character and Stephanie is easily a better Batgirl and Tim Steph will always be infinitely better than bland ass Dick Babs. I dont even think Babs and Jason should get together simply because im tired of Babs.

Jason is not lame like grayson and drake. if he starts a relationship with her he would be promiscuous and even violent i think jason is the type of person who would commit domestic violence

Attached: 1639473849381.webm (640x360, 1.83M)

Jason is probably awkward as shit the least romantic experience out of the graduated Robins, and his last girlfriend was an Amazon who is taller.

Jason was aged up in New52. Now Infinite Frontier knocks him back down to his pre crisis/post crisis age.

Babs used to be 7 years older than Dick and about 14 older than Jason, then maybe 3ish years older than Dick, now the same age as Dick.

If DC knew what it was doing, Babs would be a hot librarian in her thirties at this point.

Attached: BatmanUL10.png (718x978, 1.04M)

Perfect couple then.

Attached: Batgirl.jpg (1074x891, 187.95K)

shit pairing. Reunite babs with her one true love and let them be nerds together

Attached: 1657192176204.jpg (500x274, 55.04K)

Cass is into the rough stuff.

Attached: 16533748966.jpg (1327x1198, 345.5K)

she is a freak

>gimp suite
>feels pleasure in pain

Pretty pathetic if Barbara is stooping to cradle robbing to get a date.

Tim's original backstory is back in place as far as we know, so Jason's age is strictly locked to no more than three years older than Tim. Dick could be about five older than Jason without needing to mess with things.