How would you ruin classic characters?

I mean, Kevin Smith ruined batman by saying he pissed himself.
That one dude said that Clark Kent was anally probed.
Jon Kent is a fag.
The Flash is played by Ezra Miller.

What are some other ways we can ruin comic characters?

Attached: 2022-07-12 16.24.49 variety.com 187167cfc7c9.png (693x871, 385.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/kusWn_CmfFUsU36yOBOrgQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't do worse than Superman. His entire legacy is ruined

Attached: Clark's Failed Legacy.jpg (1301x3153, 3.06M)

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/kusWn_CmfFUsU36yOBOrgQ/

>superboy
>ruined

they don't care about the character

Fake

Superboy is connected to Superman. You can get rid of Superboy and Superman will survive, but if you ruin Superboy it will also serve to ruin Superman

Green Lantern got ruined thanks to that horrible movie + making Alan Scott gay

When did Batman piss himself? I stopped reading rebirth the third arc into Tom King's insanity.

It's just a brand that's easy to sell, they never cared about superboy. they did everything with him; la kid, kid miracleman expy, bodybuilder, smallville actor

the whole point of his heel turn as prime is that he is mentally ill from his messy history

>he is mentally ill
No wonder they're doing this tranny stuff

Spider-Man with OMD. Tony Stark with Civil War. Thor with Whor. Captain Hydra. Scarlet Witch with M day. Brie Larson Carol Danvers. Honestly, it is harder to find a classic big 2 character that hasn't been horribly mismanaged.

It would be a good idea to make him a Prime

Ban evasion is against the rules, as is spamming.

Making Superboy gay really buck broke your guys’ brains, didn’t it?

Haven't read DC since the John came out. Best decision I ever made.

this was way before rebirth, I think, but it's from an issue where Batman is shooting the shit with some new hero on the block and he says that when he set off the explosive to take out the wall before threatening Gotham's elites in the "You have eaten well" Year One scene he pissed himself because of the rush of hot air and the concussion of the blast.
This is also the run where Batman could identify a centuries old crossbow by feeling the tip of a bolt pressed against him

No shit, Sherlock. The article author is fucking S. Tire.

Anything about Masters of The Universe: Revelations.

>"Unlike you snowflakes, I'm not so easily triggered!"
>WHY THEY CHANGE CHARACTER IN COMIC I DON'T READ?! BAWWWWWWWWWWWW"

I would have every legacy superhero get replaced by gay brown people FOREVER, quadruple down on it and let the outrage define success!

There’s something interesting about the first born son of a dead species being a faggot, but the more interesting thing is that it’s canon that he was molested for YEARS before becoming gay, so it’s kinda based how DC shows hiw faggots are made