Homelander's arc in The Boys Season 3 was that he doesn't have to hide being a mass murdering rapist because the...

Homelander's arc in The Boys Season 3 was that he doesn't have to hide being a mass murdering rapist because the American public LIKES mass murdering rapists.

Attached: 59u71a15m1091.png (640x275, 328.97K)

Not really an arc so much as a development, and only a portion of the American public likes mass murdering rapists, but yes.

Fun fact: Bush Jr and Dick Cheney can't leave the US because of the risk they'll be arrested for war crimes and extradited to the Hague.

Like all americans arej2gratwsdt0j

Pretty accurate, though they leaned a little too hard into the Trump thing. It’s not like Bill Clinton wasn’t on those fucking flight logs.

What really annoyed me was the retarded ‘toxic masculinity’ thing with regards to Hughie using the temp-V. Especially because his reason for doing it is the exact same reason Kimiko wants her powers back, and Starlight has no problem helping her, but when it’s Hughie it’s unforgivable. Just dogshit writing.

what are the odds next season is going to have its own january 6

>Bush Jr and Dick Cheney can't leave the US because of the risk they'll be arrested for war crimes and extradited to the Hague.
That is 100 percent false and you're a dumbass for falling for a meme from that website.

Americans love violent psychopaths. Especially if they use patriotic symbolism. It's been this way since Nam and only got stronger since the internet. If anything this is the most realistic and organic development of the show so far.

I am still salty they killed off Black Noir

Super Based

If the next season is the finale, 100%. Homelander storming the White House was the end of The Boys.

I bet he’s still alive, you didn’t really see him die. Plus SB is still alive so you don’t know what might happen

>Season 4
Homelander Trump, will kill the President and probably Neuman if the Boys don’t first, finale is a January 6th metaphor and Homelander and his followers try to take over the White House, Ryan will end up helping to kill him.
>Season 5
Butcher becomes the main antagonist and spends the remaining months he has left attempting to kill everyone with compound v in them, maybe some type of virus or experimental weapon using Soldier Boy’s anti-supe laser. Hughie ends up killing him one way or another.
Screencap this.

I ship Kamala with Homelander

To be fair anyone with Homelander's powers, mass rape must be a moral duty

Might makes right

This. Wonder if it will end with A-10s strafing supers, too.

That's actually a funny and very Ennis style development

So will Ryan end up being comic Black Noir tier at the end of this series? I doubt he'll be that radical but he's gonna be fucked up if that smile at Homelander destroying that guy's head is any indication

>Fun fact: Bush Jr and Dick Cheney can't leave the US because of the risk they'll be arrested for war crimes and extradited to the Hague.
what is this European propaganda

Fall for this bussy

If you ever find yourself with the powers of a God, ask yourself "What would Zeus do?"