Are they officially endgame ?

>currently dating/fucking and rumored to get married in main continuity
>will be together in Harley S3
>will be together in gotham knights
>rumored to be together in the future DCEU
>have a kid in white knight universe
>were the main couple in TT season 3
Will DC finally have the balls to settle Babs as Dick's definitive love interest ?

Attached: images (11).jpg (449x683, 38.87K)

DC literally didn't have the balls to settle Bruce and Selina, and Bruce doesn't have a Starfire waiting in the wings for whenever they decide to rake in the teen titans money.

it's not going to happen, or it's going to happen and be ripped away which is even worse

Hopefully, so they can both fuck off into the sunset.

>were the main couple in TT season 3
Uhh, you mean Young Justice?

Teen titans S3
Forgot they are also together in YJ universe

Oh wait you mean the live action series? Isn't that also just called Titans?

Dickorisisters...

How come when the Killing Joke movie came out everyone was screeching about BrucexBarbara being incest, but are fine with DickxBarbara?

Attached: Sounds like bullshit.jpg (900x600, 103.55K)

0% chance they get married. It is more likely they have a kid than get married I think.

There is no teen titans money, those fans just get free 2003 coom art on twitter

What's your point bringing up Selina and Bruce ? They're still considered Batman's endgame, they're together in every Batman media and even tho they aren't together anymore in main continuity DC has continually clear they'll eventually end up together

>rumored to be together in the future DCEU
Dick is dead in that universe, the Robin suit in BvsS was his, it was confirmed by Snyder

>korybros are violently seething on twitter over this panel and their kiss in the last panel
I hope they'll have Kory going pay Dick a visit and ends up watching him fuck babs just so I can see shipfags on tt going into full suicide mode for a whole month

Attached: 20220712_160917.jpg (1202x775, 161.35K)

Almost like if Snyder’s shit isn’t canon anymore.

It's easily the second most popular DC team.

>a Starfire waiting in the wings for whenever they decide to rake in the teen titans money.
Batman editorial aren't ever going to do that regardless of what the Titans cartoons do. It's been over 30 years, user.

>second most popular DC team.
That's suicide squad

Not popular, just gets shilled the most.

Babs should've had her back blown out by the Joker but instead, Bruce has... Multiple times. I hate this cucking big sis fetish shit.

KoryxDick is the true endgame for me but I wouldn't mind him ending up with Kara either.

Sorry everyone, but Barbara belongs to CYBERCOCK

>I hope they'll have Kory going pay Dick a visit and ends up watching him fuck babs
Nice fanfic. Meanwhile in reality, that's exactly what happened to Babs.

Attached: 1630934988749.png (1046x1600, 2.9M)

>Will DC finally have the balls to settle Babs as Dick's definitive love interest ?
Do they really have to? It's like when everybody knows you or two of your coworkers are fucking, do you really have declare yourself officially a couple for everybody? Dickbabs is about as canon as Bruce's parents are dead at this point.

Attached: batman reading.jpg (800x713, 118.86K)