Encanto

>ruins her family with her toxic behavior
>gets no punishment cause her backstory is sad
Would this go the same way if she was a man?

Attached: Abuela.jpg (602x658, 55.36K)

It would be rape if she were a man

She bullied her incel son to live inside the walls.
It's wild how she got away with that.

>>ruins her family with her toxic behavior
Wanting the best for your family isn't "toxic"
>>gets no punishment cause her backstory is sad
Doesn't deserve it

Abuela literally unironically 100% did nothing wrong.

Attached: latinx gilf.jpg (296x489, 84.39K)

What exactly would the punishment be?

my god those tits

Gringo hands typed this

The punishment is knowing how badly she hurt her family, she's going to live with that the rest of her life, so sad your misogyny means you have no idea how families and forgiveness works, incel

>Would this go the same way if she was a man?
No way, men and women are different therefore they are treated differently? *dramatic gasp*

They are wrinkled and saggy user

If she was a man, there wouldn't be any issues in the first place. Women can't run families.

Milky
You don't know that

Attached: latinx hag.jpg (570x666, 125.72K)

why is this image so horribly compressed?

Janny keeps filtering it

sad!
many such cases

It's a horrible image to begin with

Gay.

Attached: FI_CQ7RXsAEfkOa.jpg (2048x2048, 280.75K)

Yes

>Wanting the best for your family isn't "toxic"
The way she acts is more in line with someone who cares about her family’s image above all else. She bullied her son into hiding in the fucking walls and was bullying Mirabel into a similar path. The rest of the family was scared shitless by her because of what an unrelenting bitch she is.

I do know that, user. When I was 9, I was having breakfast at my grandparents' place and my great-grandmother somehow had one of her tits slip out of her pajama-shirt. The image of that wrinkly thing is forever burned into my mind.

It no one's fault Bruno is an autist who doesn't know when to shut up
Mirabel loves shoving herself everywhere, she's fine
The rest are ungrateful fucks
Reminder that Isabela was gonna date an obese manlet pimp originally. Abuela's fully justified.

Who the FUCK drew this?

Attached: 1655660445979.png (400x300, 149.82K)

what's crazier is how Bruno had to smash that prophecy showing Mirabel could destroy the house to protect her from Abuela, like he literally thought his own mother might do something to her granddaughter if she was a threat to the house.

Your great grandma isn't a cartoon character

Attached: 4841628 - Alma_Madrigal Encanto JZerosk.png (1125x1500, 1.32M)

>The rest are ungrateful fucks
Oh yeah, they owe so much to Abuela randomly being given a magic house. That bitter hag didn’t do shit to earn the house. Her family’s powers are the only reason the village cares about her

It was a "gift" that means she earned it
Her family should worship the ground she walks on. Because of her they're basically gods. Fuck your individuality bullshit, you aren't as interesting as you think you are.

My little niece looks away whenever she appears in the songs. I never watched the movie since I despise 3D shit