You still don't get it!

>You still don't get it!

>I'm using war As a business...to end war as a business

>

Attached: the_legend_of_korra___asami__re_make__by_conorsta-d848a2u.jpg (1192x670, 57.16K)

Asami being a war profiteer in book 2 and that just... never coming up again was really weird for a series that was trying to be more mature than ATLA

The dad was a bad guy who funded the rebellion. He went to jail to rot to death

His daughter inherited the business and started working for the "good guys"

In a single time line her business worked for both sides of the ear and saw nothing but profit.

>Typical capitalist scum

Attached: Typical politician.jpg (500x256, 23.21K)

>Fuck all these limp-dick councilmen and chicken-shit water benders
>Fuck this 24/7 radio spam of Pro Bending Bullshit
>Fuck Airbender Pride. Fuck the media.
>Fuck all of it

>“Jump-start the economy"? What a load of bullshit! All you care about is lining your own pockets. That, and your approval ratings. You've got no principles, just like all the rest. If the Earth, Fire, Water, and nations gone to shit, you're just another maggot crawling in the pile.

Attached: image_2022-07-12_100907213.png (1280x720, 626.36K)

You know that she was a true businesswoman when she threw Mako under the bus by joining Varrick and leaving him to rot in jail.

4 seasons and Asami had like zero actual character. It was so bad.

she was just on the grind set

Korra is a hypocritical character and a hypocritical show
> harassing elected officials is ok when I do it
> war profiteering is ok when I do it
> kidnapping is ok when I do it
The whole Zao Fu vs. Earth Empire thing was the most egregious. Zao Fu isn't independent legally and Kuvira was commissioned by the not-UN to put the country back together. That she goes on securing the United Republic, persuing territorial claims maintained by the previous administration, is treated as some shocking swerve and global threat to peace. That somehow tapping a warlord to end warlordism might have unintended consequences could be a surprise comes off as really naive.

Glad I wasn’t the only one who noticed her. I still think she kept Korra off her back by pretending to be her girlfriend. Never trust anyone with an electrifying glove

yeah a business woman.

>Never trust anyone with an electrifying glove
Korra learns to enjoy the electric glove

Attached: 1577578677599.jpg (1083x737, 123.86K)

this is the meme about people making kids shows and trying to age it up with the audience, the people making it have no tracking recording of being able to make subtle and consistent content. Its like that one comic written by Bryke about the spirit portal in republic city and they literal had a person who attempted to kidnapped the president replace him the moment he doesn't do things korra's way. TLA is actually more nuanced when it was being aimed towards 8-12 year olds

Plot twist in season 1 Asami takes control of Korra with a shock collar and glove when alone. Korra becomes asami loyal pet

S2 bolin marries Eska and they live together with desna, sexually.

Varrick claims Mako as her sexual toy

The last season completely separate from Korra is about the air bender and his crew.

>Plot twist in season 1 Asami takes control of Korra with a shock collar and glove when alone. Korra becomes asami loyal pet
it would have been kino

Attached: 33b5e70cb6abac1a90ed79223cb6d7e1.jpg (1132x800, 494.08K)

The thing is, the people that still like korra to this day are fangirls who never grew out of that phase, and relate to korra on some level which makes them eternally attached to the character

bruh

I liked it. Asami saves the company, still hiding the fact that she continues to be an arms dealer from her friends. Korra kills the previous avatars and is traumatized in the process, but finds comfort in the arms of the person who got it just as bad as she did. The boys never amount to anything, losing their sport career in the process.
realistic. Appeal to my bleak millennial self.

Mako redemption arc
>Mako is still his same subservient self completely aloof from republic affairs
>underground rebellion spawns again
>Mako takes on in his regular police fashion
>Gets captured and learns of their perspective, they are not for any radical reforms or control they are against companies gaining bigger says in the republic with asamis company having the largest
>after siding with the avatar and supporting the constant rebuilding of republic city after multiple villain attacks and her father dead Asami has the reputation and power of a respected ruler all while not having to be scrutinized by anyone even the avatar
>smaller companies or businesses can no longer hope in aspiring to thrive without being bought out or harassed into bankruptcy making everyone in republic city an employee of the Sato name
>Mako of course denies all legitimacy of these grievances but his detective side emerges when these points are proven credible by the populous and business normalcy
>Having a beta boyfriend rep addressing this with either korra or asami would be futile so he talks about it with Lin beifong
>they work together and begin a duo cop team against a massive conspiracy that it steps from complete control