Why no threads. Its such a good show

Why no threads. Its such a good show

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-12 153611.jpg (226x235, 14.93K)

It needs more rape

Any Forums hates lesbians and I haven’t seen S2 yet.

Cringy as fuck.

>its such a good show
Is it? The plot sucks.

>Nightwing
>Jason Todd Flashbacks
>Damian is in it
>Joker is running for Mayor
>Harley seems to be going the hero route like her comic counter part.

The only thing weird about this series is that Babs only became Batgirl recently while Bruce apparently already cycled through 3 Robins.

It's saved by the characters who have good VA and writing across the board

Well maybe not Harley

Good voice acting maybe but the writing? The writing isn't any good because all the characters are pretty inconsistent.

Go back to tumblr fatass

>It's saved by the characters who have good VA and writing across the board
This is a better joke than anything in the series

No Kite-in-a-tree? Then it's not for me.

If you like the Harley Quinn show you are literally this person. Except if you're a tranny, YWNBAW

Attached: tco_-_2021-10-19T144557.156.jpg (619x675, 73.87K)

You think? I found Harley's crew to be consistent through the seasons, again her crew not Harley herself.

Same energy

Attached: 1457480642373.jpg (600x773, 52.14K)

I really do, just look at the world around them. The whole show is torn, wanting to be both The Venture Bros. And Rick and Morty.

I should have said that I thought the characters had good writing, not the overall show.

How can this awful show be 8.5 in imdb

It's not.
The writing team seems like great stand ups, a lot of the throwaway gags are funny, but that's the only part of the show that works. They have no idea how to write a serialized story or remotely consistent characters.

In b4 pathetic incels claim Kiteman, a one note frat douche joke turned Woody Allen stand-in, is a good character.

I cannot help it. I just do not like lesbians

user, entire established traits come and go at the writers' whim.
King Shark was introduced as a techie that hates violence but goes into blood frenzies. The next episode he doesn't touch a computer and eats a guy with no qualms and no blood rage.
Ivy squeezes a bunch of nuclear waste into Gotham river
Freiz' wife goes from mourning him as an environmentalist and humanist and feminist to grinding Zeus, the biggest macho asshole the show has ever depicted.

Harley is by far the worst, though. She constantly flips back and forth between being an evil Deadpool killing randos for a kick and bring an abused girlfriend antihero who dindu nuffin. It falls flat on its face and makes her the least likeable character on her own show

It’s a symptom of DC thinking having any Batgirl besides Barbara is too scary and confusing, yet being okay with three Robins.