Marvel Villains Suck Now!

I think it's save to say that Marvel has been doing a shitty job with your villains lately.

>>Thanos' motivation was changed and tried to make his venture to rid half the universe noble.

Thanos was trying to get that skeleton tail!

>>Karli Morgenthau killed dozens of innocent people, including Lemar Hoskins, tried to kill a truckload of elected officials, threatened to kill Sam's sister and her sons, yet she was seen as a victim of circumstance.
"You gotta do better, senator!" Get fucked, Sam!

>>Taskmaster was turned to a meat puppet.
Did they learn NOTHING from X-Men Origins: Wolverine?

Any Any Forums lost faith in Marvel Studios as I have?

Attached: Phase 4 Villains.jpg (1079x1090, 745.51K)

>Marvel Villains Suck Now!
Was there a time when they didn't?

Green Goblin and Gorr are better than any previous MCU villain, curious you just coincidentally left them out of your OP.

Kraven and Kang are actually good villains, too bad they're gonna be ruined in these movies

if only they had someone on stilts to really stir things up

>green goblin
The fact you have to use a fucking hand-me-down from a previous franchise because you couldn't think of more than one, kinda proves the point

user if you’re just gonna keep ignoring reality to fit your stupid narrative I’m not gonna keep replying.

Wanda, Green Goblin, Gorr and Wenwu are great though

Also Wanda was a fantastic villain. Phase 4 has definitely had some dud villains but we’re getting more good ones than previous phases combined.

Wenwu, Wanda, and Gorr were all great. I'm not watching your stupid streaming shows.

> Wanda

A puppet who just screeches about "muh kids" and has zero depth. "But what if they get sick?"

You're the same user who got btfo in that other thread aren't you?

Good Phase 4 Villains
>Green Goblin
>Wanda
>Gorr
>Wenwu
Good Phase 1-3 villains
>Thanos
>Loki
>idk Loki again?

Zemo

Attached: _zemo_card.jpg (780x438, 23.36K)

>Good Phase 1-3 villains
KILLMONGER. Motherfucking killmonger.
Also, the Winter Soldier was a villain in the best Marvel movie.

Attached: il_fullxfull.1483633281_l7xj.jpg (1016x1522, 168.56K)

But bondage is fun.

Agatha was just Chthon's stupid puppet, like Wanda.

Mcu villains really do suck though

How was this character Baron Zemo is any fashion?

I liked Ross and the absorbing man in the 2003 movie. they are the only ones that compare to DC villains.

Stop what?? STOP WHAT????