Cartman is a sociopath

>Cartman is a sociopath
>Cartman deserved his post Covid fate

Cartman tried to save Kyle from the government despite the fact he hates the little Jew. He deserved a happy life.

Attached: 79FEA5FA-DAEE-4F64-874C-45BA30EBB134.jpg (736x568, 51.5K)

OP it's been months why do you still care about this

Fat """""people""""" don't deserve to be happy

I will never let it go.

When did SP first quality drop?

Cartman is a sociopath. Nothing you say or do will ever change that fact. Live with it.

>mentions comfy in the OP

It’s like you’re asking for mods to purge us

oh youll see

Sure you do, user. I believe in you.

Cartman only did this so he would suck his balls.

Fuck off, Cartmancuck.

Attached: WENDYCHAD BTFO.gif (498x280, 1.04M)

no one ever seems to bring up the fact that he spared the pangolin in the Pandemic special, even Kyle was shocked by that, there was also the cats in Major Boobage, saving Kyle from the smug in San Fransisco, and helped Shelly get back at her ex, Cartman isn't a sociopath, or even a psychopath, he's just a huge dick

His character is just inconsistent as fuck and they do whatever is funny

cartman deserved to get fucked by me

Attached: d7ppyeh-c5a114b2-bf6e-462e-8527-12da90069b0f.jpg (838x914, 84.56K)

>saving Kyle from the smug in San Fransisco

user he didn’t do it for Kyle’s sake. He did it because Kyle is an entertainment system in the way his xbox is. Cartman doesn’t like people taking his things.

Oh yeah, I also forgot about how Cartman felt bad for the Thompsons when they fell for his prank, showing he clearly doesn't lack empathy

Based, post more Wendy

Wanting to punish a good-hearted Adult for what they did when they were a dumb Kid is very sociopathic.

I can't name a specific episode because I don't care enough, but it was as soon as the plots revolved around current events and whatever Matt and Trey found in the news/on the internet that day.

The shoehorning of NFT's into the last part of the Post-Covid special was absolute cringe.

Attached: 1449688505854.jpg (1024x512, 74.83K)

>Cartmanfag STILL coping

At what point did Wendy’s character just become female Kyle?

but he didn't just save Kyle, he saved his whole family

If he didn’t Kyle would be too emotionally broken to be enjoyable as a rival. He didn’t do it for them he did it for himself.

I remember her being politically minded since the movie. If anything, Kyle became a male Wendy.

Kyle went from being a little kid to moralfag Cartman, if that makes any sense

I don’t know why these threads act like Kyle is the most evil character in the show, I am just a normal kid.

>I

*he

>I am just a normal kid.
>I am
Why did you want Cartman to jump all those homeless?

>He am just a normal kid?
Suuuure Kyle your just another user.