So which episode of Diabolical did you guys like?

So which episode of Diabolical did you guys like?

Attached: The-Boys-Diabolical.jpg (681x383, 136.22K)

Imo, that episode and the final one were the only good ones

The one with rape

I liked em all but the shit one. The shit one was about as good as its subject matter.

The I’m Your Dealer, Homelander’s First Mission, and MAYBE the Rick & Morty looking one.
Everything else sucked ass or had nothing to do with The Boys.

Attached: F36F4F12-3001-47D5-8581-3DE27ADA0F8F.jpg (641x572, 132.48K)

Awkwafina should not be allowed to write period.

>Awkwafina
Anybody else perpetually annoyed by the fact that her name is just a brand of water spelt pretentiously? Shit, like, I get the name probably came first, but there's something strangely grating about it...

She shouldn't be allowed period

Context?

It would be better if it had the same art and animation as the Spawn cartoon.

Attached: 27bee31245d65b6d63e951c444152f8f8e85771e_hq-2061676273.gif (400x305, 2.33M)

This.

This has to be the worst anthology series I've ever seen

USA president's son.

1+1=2

But I find it hard to believe Homie never tested his powers before his first high profile mission

I quit about 3 minutes into the first one.

None I don’t watch edgy ironic cape shit or marvel woke shit.

You know which.

Attached: db.jpg (1920x1080, 204.53K)

Literally every episode BUT the Awkwafina one was great. I'm Your Pusher and One Plus One Equals Two are naturally the most popular because they feel the closest to what a direct animated adaptation of The Boys would feel like, but I love that as an anthology series separate from the already ongoing live-action series adaptation, the Diabolical crew took some creative freedom to really experiment with more standalone stories and styles, both narratively and visually. John and Sun-Hee and Nubian vs Nubian were definitely two of my other favs, but I enjoyed the rest, as well.

Attached: 220304-johnandsunhee-1.jpg (1600x900, 94.41K)

God I wanna ravage her

Attached: pee break.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Sex with Kimiko.

Attached: katana.png (960x1197, 1.57M)

I'm your pusher is what I feel the main show should have been.

No love for laser baby? It eas a cute episode, a solid start for the show.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 206.97K)

>But I find it hard to believe Homie never tested his powers before his first high profile mission
What makes you think he didn't?
He probably would've just straight-up crushed the lady with the pipe if he didn't have at least some training, and he was able to disarm the terrorists just fine. The real issue was that no one told him what would happen if he heated up a gun. He probably had some rudimentary training, but it wasn't nearly enough.