Actually sexy cartoons

Where did they go?

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-194617_Twitter.jpg (1200x946, 566.32K)

Sexy Girls are problematic user.

>lust provoking image
>irrelevant time wasting question

they went from heteronormative cartoon boobies to transgender child propaganda... for some unknown reason

They are still here. Its just that they are either 3D (French shit) or suck (Hispanic shit). I don't even want sexy cartoons since they wouldn't look like the old ones, who are 100 times hotter in style alone. Kinda like with 80s and 70s anime.

....women took over
and they fucked up everything for everyone

I still don't know how they got away with Julie Bruin

On my dick and my face.

duh its better when shows focus on fanservice for the pleasure of men than representation for faggots

Attached: proudfamilylouderandprouder-1650.png (1200x628, 864.17K)

Uncle Grandpa had some, but nobody watched it.

They're on twitter now

Attached: 1392506_nuclearwasabi_command-grab-is-in-a-hurry.png (2012x1956, 833.29K)

>Where did they go?
Mostly on Patreon ...

Attached: zxldxps0n1041.jpg (800x600, 116.28K)

They even have Jose being flirty with a Mexican Life Goddess and the boys all thought Xandra was breathtaking when she put on fancy clothes

Attached: Xandra Bust Shot.png (1920x1012, 1.7M)

They understand that those old people are not talking about cartoons being sexualized as if they stopped being sexually charged right?

These people are aware that is how old people ALWAYS think yeah? These zoomers can't be that brain dead right?

From this

Attached: birdgirl.jpg (745x560, 59.05K)

to this.

Attached: birdgirl-on-desk.jpg (400x600, 28.51K)

cartoons used to be made by people who aspired to make something for a broad audience without fully set guidelines, throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. nowdays, cartoons are a lot more structured and deliberate in what they are for and who they are for. see, how when cartoon network canceled stuff for either the toys not selling or attracting the "wrong audience"

Japan.

I think people under estimate the effect the internet had on animation. Before artists have to work on a show if they wanted to get their work out there, but now with the internet, they're free to have their fullest artistic expressions with no regard to standards and practicesat least until patreon decide to refill that roll now the only people left are fuckers with so little test they might as well be w*men, and actual w*men.

You don’t need in-your-face shit like this to make attractive characters, desu