I’m not a fan of whatever this gay Spider-Man is, but I’m going to have agreed

It’s concerning how Any Forums out of all places are trying to use “woke / cancel culture” language as a way to pull a gotcha whenever Marvel or DC tries to do obvious marketing bs

“ERMMM, ACTUALLY, THIS IS OFFENSE STEREOTYPE, CHECK MATE SO CALLED PROGRESSIVES”

Like, why the fuck are we pretending to white knight gay people now and care? Why are we speaking on behalf on fags we don’t like?

We did this with that stupid Thor and Miles bullshit, and somehow saying it was “rawist”

We are literally acting like the SJWs that we are trying to criticize

Just say the the character looks dumb and story is probably going to be shit and forced, that’s all

Attached: 28F45010-117D-4FBA-8582-28E640B71A08.jpg (1191x1690, 1.37M)

the suit looks cool but the writers at marvel suck so the character will suck.

Hey I'm not triggered about a gay Spidey. How could there not be one by default given how the multiverse works? I just find this both hilarious and retarded given how it's being made a spectacle in the most tone deaf way possible, like Miles Thor. But since we're going all in, I say we have some fun.

Let's write stories centered around the most flamboyantly gay Spider-Man ever. LETS SHORE LEAVE THIS BITCH!

Attached: Shore Leave.jpg (334x330, 14.8K)

I didn't read your reddit spacing but I am now in favor of whatever the fuck Marvel is doing with Miles in Asgard. Artists ought to have the freedom to experiment. It's not like it won't go back to status quo anyway.

I am a bit of a faggot myself and I agree that the design is borderline offensive. He looks like he talks like the gay best friend in an early 2000's movie. In a way I kind of like that it is going for the gayest possible look and mannerisms but the writing is probably going to be embarrassingly faggy.

>Wasted an amazing villain outfit on gay spider-man

Attached: 1616306452392.png (689x585, 469.57K)

I mean, one of my biggest gripes with Western media is the complete lack of femme gay guys. They exist. I don't understand why people act like femme gays are bad or that male femininity is inherently some bad thing.

I kind of wamt more gay guys similar to Oren Pierre Alfonzo.

Funny and flamboyant yet still threatening.

Shut up Disney shill the mantle is for Peter and Peter alone

Read The Symposium by Plato, makes clear the distinction between gay (good) and effeminate (bad).

I'm fine with this, let these annoying cunts eat their own.

If you think this is experimentation instead of cynical voted by committee schlock, you need to get your brain checked because I'm positive your parents dropped you as a baby.

spider-verse is garbage and i hate that the movie popularized it, apart from the animation and music the movie was alright.

curse you, gay spider-man, I'll get you next tiiime

>that male femininity is inherently some bad thing.
Are you blind? Many prominent male characters in comics and cartoons have feminine traits nowadays.

ARE YOU IN, OR ARE YOU OUT?

Attached: Green Goblin Painting.jpg (1920x2640, 392.26K)

Nigger Miguel O'Hara and Ben Reilly have been around for decades.

There's no WE, jackoff. Any Forums's reaction was not caring to positive. Stop trying to pin this on us.

fpbp

They can make cool designs but they can't give them substance.

If we want to make this guy anywhere NEAR as good as Shore-Leave, then he needs to lose the suit and put on some actual muscle.

Sorry that we’re not just a Any Forums hivemind you stupid cunt. You people meme about safe spaces and echo chambers but it’s literally what you imply you want. Pretty funny

I'm just tired of multiple Spidey characters, it's play out and gets old, doesn't have WOW of Ben Or Miguel, I don't care what the hell they are.

Damn nigga that's crazy
Don't remember asking though

Hate this trend of

"Popular character", but ( insert diversity)

the character looks cool and story is probably going to be shit and forced

Really? Because I remember everyone calling it cringe, and there being a single guy attacking anyone who was calling it out, and doing it in exactly the same way it was done in Thor-miles thread. Almost as if it was someone’s unpaid intern, hmmm…

Nigeria, how many people hear "Spider-Man" and think Miguel O'Hara or Ben Fucking Reilly. Just because miles sucks and can never replace Peter doesn't mean these two Schaub do either just cause they camer earlier.

>nah man, it was apathetic to "It's shit but that's what Marvel does these days."
Because it is shit and deserves to called so.

You're only speaking for yourself, Clem. Most people don't think the way you do.

See, you're starting from false premise with masculine/feminine traits, that's why the world will never make sense to you.