>>80k likes

k likes
MCU sisters it’s over?

Attached: 28E7105C-E2C2-4711-A28E-F36E07ED0B84.jpg (1125x1226, 705.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DDAHHPGcLzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, Hollywood has been abusing VFX houses for decades now. it's nothing new, just business as usual under capitalism

Are VFX Artists Cookies? Every time I read about them it's about them complaining about ''crunch''

>communism good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will never be a woman.

Good formatting, OP, first day?

vfx artists have been protesting for years by turning out janky garbage but disney keeps laughing and putting it in anyways

Is this why te effects in Marvel movies have been so shit lately?

Crunch is when they make you work excessive and usually unpaid because they've set an unrealistic and arbitrary deadline and rather than delay their release and admit fault they're just going to threaten you with unemployment, so get used to sleeping in 4 hour shifts at your desk for a month.
Also chewy cookies are better than crunchy cookies.

>omg likes matter!!!11

write better contracts, dipshits

>Retards wont unionize
>companies abuse them since they can get away with it

Unironically yes. There's been a lot of people coming forward to talk about how unrealistic the deadlines are and that that's why they look like so bad.

Captcha: SJW VS

They'll just move the VFX out to India and we'll get a bunch of bollywood style special effects movies.
Which actually sounds hilarious so yes please let's do that.

Crunch doesn't really make sense to me. unless he has the power to blacklist you from the industry, you're looking like a sucker for accepting to work without getting paid

I was working in a start up and was there when both of our CEOs had a chat with our IT guys. One of the CEOs was like "even if we need you guys doing a night shift, it's important because we need to get the work done fast" and one of the IT guys who was a working student was like "I'm not a CEO. I will do my best during my time here but I won't be doing nights or weekends" in the most respectful manner. It was funny seeing the CEOs at a loss for words

How are you blaming the workers? They should have a union for sure, but it's not exactly that simple.

Good on him, fuck that boomer mentality of sacrificing my free time for a fucking company that I'm not even the owner of.

> unless he has the power to blacklist you from the industry,
Yes

>watched RRR on Netflix
>better actionkino than anything marvel has made in decades with better cgi too

youtube.com/watch?v=DDAHHPGcLzo

I haven't seen animal CGI that bad since Jungle Cruise but fuck if I wasn't entertained.

Fuck you, commie. We need more men like Andrew Carnegie, and fully militarized private police with total immunity from prosecution. Impaled unionists screaming as they slip down the stake on national television will make sure captains of industry are free fro obstruction.