New Irredeemable to be announced at SDCC

Attached: unnamed-2022-07-11T151322.467.jpg (350x531, 17.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/129411292/#129411776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Screenshot-2022-07-11-152524-e1657549583193.jpg (1720x1050, 83.16K)

Fuck this incel peice of shit

If only Mark Waid was self-aware enough to know how true this statement is.

Boring would seem more accurate than evil,

Who is Mark Waid and what did he do?

Holy shit. I wonder if Invincible's success influenced this

is it just a comic continuation are an animated series
probably, hyperviolent, subversive capeshit from 2000s is the new honest. If they do make an adaptation, I hope the include incorruptible

Mark Waid once upon a time was one of if not the best comic book writers, and one of the best Superman comic book writers too.

Then in 2010 his behavior started to get more erratic and man childish, he screamed and went crazy at the premiere of Man Of Steel to the point of literally blacking out from anger. Then in 2016 trump got elected and he went fucking crazy. He rallied a mob of his twitter followers to harass and dox Antarctic press to get republican trump supporter Richard Meyer (better known as Yaboizack) fired. Waids reputation never really recovered from that.

For someone who claims to understand Superman he sure doesn't internalize the Morals superman stands for.

Probably that and The Boys

This. I hate that s o y boi like you wouldn't believe.

He was always a virtue signaling cuck with unhinged behavior. There's been people in the industry who've written about how Waid would throw tantrums, physically screaming and knocking things over in the office and that it was so common that most people would ignore it while it was happening. He also did an interview for the Super Friends dvds where he's talking race and all the diversity characters that were invented for the show, because he's one of those self hating white guys who likes to make himself feel better by talking about race.

>current year Mark Waid
Fuck off with that faggotry.

>because he's one of those self hating white guys who likes to make himself feel better by talking about race.
To be fair. That's in part because his father was an actual racist from the actual south. Plenty of people overcompensate to not be like their parents.

>There's been people in the industry who've written about how Waid would throw tantrums, physically screaming and knocking things over in the office and that it was so common that most people would ignore it while it was happening.
Got some sources for this?

but even without that he's pretty unhinged

Irredeemable started off with some interesting ideas and ended up being shit. Zero interest in a continuation of it.

Here
desuarchive.org/co/thread/129411292/#129411776

>He sent a black wreath to Mark Alessi, who was the head of CrossGen Comics, after it went out of business. The wreath said "What would your wife think of you now?" because Alessi's wife had died a few years before. Basically, Mark Waid had a grudge against Alessi and took the opportunity to do the cuntiest thing he could think of, rubbing Alessi's nose in the business going under, even though that meant 60 people who Mark Waid was supposedly friends with were also out of work.

I flipped through the original series months ago.
It's literally cute, because it does so much shit thinking it's edgy that you get in the Snyderverse already or that wouldn't feel offbase at all in it.

World's Finest is good and he makes this board seethe worse than just about anyone. He's ok in my book.

Wow. He really is evil.

>asically, Mark Waid had a grudge against Alessi and took the opportunity to do the cuntiest thing he could think of,
Sure Waid. Bringing a dead mans wife into it just because you have a vendetta against someone because of their politics is something Superman would approve of.