Thoughts on A-train?

Or anybody else you liked this season? Who's worse A-train or Ezra Miller?

Attached: sketch-1657556898976.png (1080x1620, 3.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hnaCCP_7EQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol at the fact that he has killed more minorities on screen than blue hawk. also it so weird hearing all the moralizing from a-train about accountability when has killed and been accessories to many killing. I hope they don't cuck out and let hughie get his actually revenge and not just another cuck punch but knowing this show probably not

less reliable than the G Train amirite boys

A train half asses everything that's why hes fucked up so much, hes got to put some real actual effort. I hope he makes up with his brother somehow.

A-Train is a bigger prick, but he's a fictional character. Ezra is hurting real people so that's worse

>Shhhh. I'll make it all better. Don't struggle! Almost there, almost there

Attached: 4121uGID41L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1394x884, 32.14K)

Anybody have the webm of A-train mortal Kombat fatality?

When are they killing this piece of shit?

/thread

Attached: Robert-De-Niro-Oh-You.gif (312x225, 2.48M)

I'm supposed to sympathize with him because le BLM in the same season where he rats out supersonic to homelander? No fuck him he should've died in Noir's place

ones a real person and the other one is a character from a garth Ennis comic?

Ezra is only hurting women so who cares? They all deserve to be beaten and killed.

This show is dogshit
Allowing the hero characters to moralfag totally defeats the purpose of "The Boys".

they literally talk about that on the show

Also, having Butcher fuck a supe and having Hughie NOT be the moralfag totally defeats the purpose of "The Boys"

But, yeah, this show is TOTALLY 100% better, fr fr, no cap.

youtube.com/watch?v=hnaCCP_7EQI

He's a narcissistic piece of shit. That's what makes him a complicated antagonist. He didn't even give a proper shit about all the Black people being roughed up until his own brother finally got the shit beaten out of him.

It's pretty obvious to everyone he didn't give a shit. The only BLM guy in the show got paralyzed

I skipped all of his scenes. Boring-ass faggot.

>Thoughts on A-train?
It was unironically Albert's best gimmick in WWE.

>I'm supposed to sympathize with him
...no? he's not homelander tier but he's still a self-centered murderer.
Even his brother calls him out on this.

> it so weird hearing all the moralizing from a-train about accountability when has killed and been accessories to many killing
That's the point. He didn't give a fuck until it happened to him. And even then his brother spelled it out for him: he killed blue hawk for himself. Because he only cares about himself.

It's the same reason he sold out SuperSonic, it's the same reason he's going along with Vought's spin.

After Deep's wife turning on him and Homelander murdering someone in broad daylight A-Train is going to be the new leader of The Seven

Even with all that, the show will ALWAYS be better than the comic. Always. Seethe.

A-train the Seven

>Always there to give you a hand

Attached: main-qimg-0628088f676b6165edc003062e6a3ef2.gif (600x254, 1.5M)

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-152652_Samsung Internet.jpg (900x1068, 377.54K)

A Train feels like he wants to do the right thing now, but he doesn't know.
Also, I don't blame him for taking Blue Hawk to the community center since Homelander pretty much forced him to